𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.8 - 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.8 – 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽

∞─𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝑻𝒐  𝑨 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚─∞

Ϟ∞❦❝─You deserve to die!─❞❦∞ϟ

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“What the hell is that?” Athena asked when two witches carried a bow into the apartment. 

She was confused on why they left for three days just to bring back a dust out crate looking box.

Katherine was in her chair with her arms at her side because that’s what Klaus compelled her. 

Athena on the other hand was behind Katherine worriedly. Athena knew that Katherine did a lot of bad things but she comforted her when no one else could. It made her feel safe. 

Klaus on the other hand, did not make her feel safe. In fact he made her feel the opposite of safe. He made her feel like she couldn’t even breathe. 

She even started to sleep in the same room as Katherine because she found her to be better company than the original. 

“This, my love,” Klaus spoke up, snapping her out of her thoughts. “Is my body in this box.” 

“In a box,” she asked with disbelief and crossed her arms. “You must hate yourself.” 

Klaus just smirked and helped the witches get everything ready for them to take him out of Alaric’s body. He kneed in front of a candle circle with the witches chanting something. 

“What exactly are they doing?” Athena asked softly to Katherine. Katherine shrugged. 

“I don’t know,” she snapped in her usual attitude. “I’m not a witch.” 

“Clearly,” Athena whispered and walked over to the couch. She sat down and watched them work. 

Suddenly Alaric/Klaus gasped and his eyes opened. He looked over at Athena then at Katherine. 

“Elena, Athena?” he asked before his body dropped to the floor. 

The box door opened and out walked Klaus in all her glory with a smirk on his face. Athena felt disgusted and lustful at the same time. She noticed his features. 

“Klaus…” Katherine whispered. 

Klaus had this smirk on his face, seeing that he had won. He then looked over to his mate who was staring at him tensely.