𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.7 - 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.7 – 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼
∞─𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─Your heart rate is acting weird…─❞❦∞ϟ

7 – 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼∞─𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉─∞Ϟ∞❦❝─Your heart rate is acting weird…─❞❦∞ϟ

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“What is she doing here?” Katherine asked, looking at Athena’s sleeping figure in Maddox arms. 

Maddox didn’t answer and put her on the couch. She looked like a little puppy when she pulled her knees up and curled into a sleeping ball. Katherine almost found it adorable. Almost. 

“Hello?” Katherine waved her hand in front of Maddox’s face but he only met her with silence. 

She let out a small huff and sat down on the couch and put Athena’s feet on her lap to make sure the girl was comfortable. Maddox only rolled his eyes before walking out of the apartment. 

“What to do with you?” Katherine said before pushing Athena’s feet off her and getting up. 

She walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She was trying to figure out what to make the girl because she knew she would be  hungry when she woke up. She found the stuff to make tacos and decided to do just that. 

Just then Athena gasped dramatically and sat up quickly. She looked around herself in shock. Katherine walked over to her and saw the looks of shock and confusion on her face. 

“Elena?” she asked in confusion. Katherine shook her head. 

“I thought the Salvatore’s were telling you things,” she said with a small smirk on her face. Athena’s face went one to realization. 

“Katherine,” she said. Katherine smirk grew. 

“Ding. Ding. Ding,” she said teasingly before walking back over to the kitchen. Athena frowned and stood up. 

“They said you were missing…” her face turned to her one of realization. She couldn’t believe it. “Which means I’m now missing too.” 

Katherine nodded. “Smart girl. Although technically I bet they knew by now who took us.”

“What does that mean? Who even took us?” she asked confusedly and sat on the counter stool. 

Katherine continued to cook the meat for the tacos. Katherine sighed and looked up at her while putting her hands on the counter. 

“This is your history teacher's apartment,” she told her. Athena frowned. 

“Why would Ric take us?” 

“He didn’t… well not consciously,” Katherine turned the meat down a bit. 

“That doesn’t make any sense.”