𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.5 - 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.5 – 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼
∞─𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─What happened? Who died?─❞❦∞ϟ

5 – 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼∞─𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔─∞Ϟ∞❦❝─What happened? Who died?─❞❦∞ϟ

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“PLEASE!” Athena begged, screaming at the top of her lungs. 

It felt like her whole body was burning from the inside out. A tearful Stefan stood in front of her with a red stone. It held immense power that even made him shiver just touching it. 

“I’m sorry, but this is the right thing to do,” he whispered to her, and pressed the red stone against her forehead. 

She let out an ear piercing scream, tugging on the chains that held her down on the floor. Stefan looked away, not wanting to see her like this. 

“STOP!” she screamed loudly, making the room shake. 

Stefan looked back at her, noticing her glowing red eyes and fangs popping out of her mouth. He gasped but continued to hold the red stone to her forehead. 

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

Athena gasped awake, her eyes watered. She felt like that dream was so real. It felt very real. She slowly looked around herself, noticing many different objects on the floor. One thing that she recognized. 

She lifted her blanket off her and slowly kneaded down on the floor next to her desk.

She noticed the glimmer of an object that was behind the book. When she picked up the book, she gasped looking at the object. 

It was a glowing red rock, with a marble look to it. Athena felt her heart pound in her ears as she slowly reached for the rock.

The glimmer immediately went away when she touched it. She was happy that it didn’t hurt her like in her dream, but this felt weird. 

Touching the rock she felt a surge of power go through her. She looked over to her mirror to see her eyes glowing red. She immediately dropped the rock, making her eyes go back to normal. 

She looked down at the rock, her eyes showing fear. She was scared. She had never seen anything like this.

She reached her hand out cautiously and picked up the rock again. She felt the same power go through her, and when she looked up her eyes were a bright glowing red.