𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.6 - 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓹

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.6 – 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓹
∞─𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─I missed the both of you.─❞❦∞ϟ

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“You’re starting to scare me with all the staring,” Athena said after an hour of silence. 

Everyone had gathered around her, staring at her with worry. All staring at her without looking away. They were afraid that she would get hurt again and it made them feel guilty that they weren’t there the last time she was hurt. 

“Honey, we’re just worried,” Holly spoke up, taking her daughter’s hand in hers. 

“I know, but the staring is creepy. I’m not going to disappear,” she told them softly. “I’m fine.” 

“Athena, you almost died,” Bonnie said, making Athena look over at Bonnie. 

“But I didn’t. I’m fine. I promise,” she said and took Bonnie’s hand. “And I’m sorry for scaring you so much.” 

“Don’t apologize for something you can’t control.”

Athena smiled softly at Bonnie and squeezed her hand in comfort. Bonnie smiled and kissed their intertwined hands. Athena felt comfort from Bonnie. She was like a sister and she felt so bad for worrying the witch. 

“How are you feeling?” Grams asked as she entered the room. Athena looked over at her with a small smile. 

“I’m okay. Tired but okay,” she told the oldest witch. “When can I leave.” 

“Now, but we need to talk about that,” Holly said, answering for grams. Athena frowned and looked at her mother. 

“Okay. What is it?” 

“We want you to stay with Stefan and Damon again,” Holly said softly. 

Athena looked at her mother with slight panic. She didn’t trust them. She didn’t want to go back to living with them. 

“No. No, I don’t want to,” she said, and sat up fully. “No. No.” 

“Athena it’s okay,” Holly put her hands on her daughter's shoulders to try to calm her. “We aren’t going to keep you away from the world this time. We’ll let you go to school and stay out as long as you are near Bonnie or the salvatores–”
“No!” she yelled, interrupting her mom. “I can do that in the bennet house. I’m not moving back in with them.” 

“Athena, please,” Stefan said from behind Bonnie. 

Athena didn’t even look at him, worried that her dreams of him hurting her would come flashing back. Athena shook her head. Tears started to build up in her eyes, while Athena squeezed Bonnie’s hand.