𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.2 - 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓻

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.2 – 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓻
∞─𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─Give me some credit, Rose─❞❦∞ϟ

2 – 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓻∞─𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔─∞Ϟ∞❦❝─Give me some credit, Rose─❞❦∞ϟ

  ↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

Two cars had been parked on an abandoned road. There was no traffic, no lights, and certainly no people. A man stepped out of a red suburban, a mask covering his face.   

He opened his back door and grabbed an unconscious Athena out of his car and put her into the black van, making sure to be careful with her already injured head. 

He then walked back over to his car, popping the trunk where an unconscious Elena laid. He picked her up and put her next to Athena, not being so careful as though he didn’t care. 

He walked to the drive side of the van, his mask leaving his face. 

“All done,” he said through the small crack of the window. A murderous look took over the driver's eyes, as he rolled the window down to see the man. 

“I’m hoping you were careful with Ms Montgomery?” the driver asked him. The masked man nodded, a small nervous smile playing on his face. 

“I had to knock her out, but other than that she is fine,” he told the driver. The man nodded, two sharp teeth coming out of his gums. 

“Come closer,” he said, his voice sounding murderous. The nervous kidnapper nodded and took a step forward. “Closer.” He took two small steps closer. “Closer.” 

He was finally in reach of the driver. The driver smirked, and grabbed the kidnapper before draining him of his blood. The kidnapper screamed in pain before his head fell off his body. 

The driver dropped his body with a smirk playing on his blooded face. 

“I don’t like liars,” he whispered to himself, before rolling up the window and driving off. 

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

The driver got out of the car after two hours, and grabbed Athena first. He slowly cradled her into his body before speeding into the abandoned house. 

He sped up the stairs with unnatural superspeed and headed to a room that no one was in. He slowly placed her on the bed, and put a blanket over her body to keep her fragile human body warm. 

He then sped back out of the house, throwing Elena over his shoulders and into a different room. He dropped her onto a couch, not really caring what he was doing to her.