14

"This Is absolutely killing me!" Jisung hit his head for the hundredth time against his desk.

"Jisung, you'll survive." Felix sighed.

"No, I won't. I don't understand why they have me watching over him still."

"Because God trusts that you won't make the same mistake again." Jisung pouted. He didn't even trust himself. "I'll go get us some water." Felix said before leaving.

That's when Chan popped up. "Still having a hard time?"

Jisung nodded. "Why do you still pop up when Felix leaves? He's been wanting to see you you know?"

"It's just a coincidence. I have a lot of work to do and the tiny moments I have free, is when Felix leaves."

"Chan, you know I'm not going to believe any of that. So why don't you tell me what's really going on?"

Chan sighed, sitting in front of Jisung. "I used to be a guardian angel like you, obviously. And like you, I was assigned a person to take care of."

"That being Felix."

"Yes, that was Felix." Chan admitted. "I made sure he was in the right paths and slightly helped him out. He was alone in school. No friends. And I couldn't help myself but act as a human and be his friend through his school life. Obviously that didn't work out well. As time passed I started loosing my abilities, and started to have feelings for the young Felix too. It was wrong, and I knew it. But I couldn't help it then."

"How did you fix it?" Jisung asked.

"I went away. But like you, I struggled to keep away. I struggled to keep seeing him everyday and not be near him. I got used to it. So I payed him another visit. I told myself that one last time wouldn't hurt. But it did. We met up as old friends, and we were stopped by these bad people. And I guess you can tell what happened at the end."

"You still blame yourself for it don't you?"

Chan nodded. "I can't forget it as much as I want to. It'll remain there, engraved in my memory. I guess that's my punishment."

"But it isn't your fault Chan." Felix's voice startled both Chan and Jisung. "I don't want you to blame yourself for something that happened in the past, and I don't want you to keep ignoring me. I like to spend time with you, so don't ignore me anymore. I'm up here with you now, so talk to me more. Like how you do with Jisung."

"I don't know."

"Please. I'm good enough if I just have you next to me. That is all I ask from you."

Chan sighed, he couldn't help a smile go to his face. "Fine." As long as he'd get to spend time with the younger again. He was fine.