2

"Hey, Chan?" The older hummed. "Whenever you were a guardian angel, did you ever make contact with your human?"

Chan seemed to freeze for a second, but then frowned. "Jisung, did you make contact with your human?"

"What? No! I didn't. I just want to know if you have. I mean, I just want to know if we can talk to them."

Chan sighed, "I'd recommend not to. Your human form is not to be used until you're told to, or if needed. Jisung, it's happened before where an angel falls for a human, don't let it happen again."

"Chan, I won't fall for my human, I promise. If anything, he'll fall for me." Jisung smiled smugly.

"Sung, don't act too rashly ok?"

Jisung nodded and watched as Chan left. Why was he so serious about the situation?

"I wonder if anyone will tell me about it." Then it hit him, Felix should be able to tell him. He got up and walked towards Felix's desk. "Hey Lix."

"Oh, hi Jisung. Can I help you with something?"

"Yes you can actually. Might you know the story about an angel falling for a human? It's happened before I've heard, and I'm curious as to who it might be. Or what it is that happened."

Felix thought about it. "I've heard of it, but it happened before we came, so I don't know the details exactly. Someone in the higher level might be able to tell you though."

In the higher level. Oh, he'll pretend to pay a visit to Chan, then he'll get to know his friends and ask them behind Chan's back. Chan would surely get suspicious if he asks him. But, perhaps that should be another time.

He should check up on his human for now.

Yes, Chan did say to not use his human disguise, but who's going to know?

Jisung stood outside the dance academy, looking inside the window. It looked quite nice inside.

"I wonder if I used to dance." Jisung mumbled.

Just then, he heard laughter. His eyes widened as he turned around and saw Minho walking his way, another male on his side.

Ah, that was Hyunjin. Minho's friend and son of Mr. Hwang, minho's boss.

"Hey, my family is holding a party after this, I'd have more fun if you are there." Hyunjin said.

Minho smiled, "is it a date?"

Hyunjin blushed, slapping the older male lightly. "Oh hush. Just say you don't want to go."

Minho laughed, "hey, I was just messing with you. I'll go, I've got nothing to do at home anyway. "

Then they stopped. Jisung stood as still as he could, thinking they couldn't see him, but he was wrong. Obviously.

Minho frowned a bit, he recognized his face. "Hey, do I know you?"

Jisung looked away, hiding his face. "Uhm, no..?"

"No, I do. Your face looks familiar."

"Well I don't yours. I think you've mistaken me for someone else."

Minho reached out to grab Jisung's arm, but the young angel pulled away, falling to the ground as the older fell on top of him.

Jisung breathed out. How, did he manage to always mess things up?

"I do know you, don't i?" Minho let out again. He'd recognized such cute features anywhere. "You're the same guy from yesterday, aren't you?"

"As I've said, you've been mistaken. I have quite a regular face. I'm most often mistaken for anyone."

Minho chuckled, "you talk funny."

"And so do you. Are we being judgemental now?"

"I'm just saying." Minho then stood up. "Sorry, let me help you up."

"Why there is no need for that. I caused the accident, I should be held responsible for it. I'll take any punishment that is needed." He bowed.

Minho laughed and picked Jisung up. "Your punishment... is giving me your name."

Jisung frowned. "That is not a punishment. Has the word punishment been taken too lightly now? Should I clear the definition up?"

"No need little boy." Minho smiled.

"I'm not a little boy. For all we know I'm most likely older than you."

Minho raised a brow, "really? How old are you then?"

"I am- " Jisung stopped, and Mnho waited. "Personal information is to not be let out to humans."

"What?"

"Minho, come on. Just let it go. He's just some crazy man." Hyunjin said.

"Man? No Hyunjin, I think this is a boy."

"I've said I'm not a boy!"

"Well I won't believe you until you prove me wrong, little boy. " Minho teased.

Jisung fumed, he's reached his limit. "For your information, my name is Han Jisung and I am 20 years old! I'm not a little boy nor will I fall for your little tricks, you got that mister?"

Minho smiled, "it seems you already have fallen, Han Jisung."

Jisung stood frozen, eyes wide, face pale. What has he done? He messed up again. Oh, maybe he could erase his mind. No, he doesn't know how to do that. Never mastered it.

"Shoot, I've messed up." He cursed, and then apologized to God.

"Hey, Han?" Minho was about to reach out again, but Jisung ran away. And disappeared.

"Min, lets just go. I told you it was just some lunatic. I don't know why you're so interested in him." Hyunjin grabbed the olders arm and pulled him inside.

"I don't know Jin, something about him intrigues me."

"You shouldn't associate yourself with those people Min. They have bad intentions."

"You don't know that Hyunjin. And you know I hate it when people judge others quickly. Don't be that way. I know you're a good guy. He was just in shock. I mean, we are strangers to him. Giving away information like that is dangerous."

Hyunjin looked down, nodding. "You're right, sorry."

"It's fine, don't look so down. I don't want to ruin the mood for your party."

Hyunjin smiled, "you don't ruin anything Minho."

And he meant it. Minho always made things better, he never ruined anything. At least not for Hyunjin.