10

Jisung groaned out loud. He's been keeping watch of Minho for the past three weeks from far away, but he couldn't take it. He had to go see the older.

I mean, Minho looked  like a complete disaster and it was mostly Jisung's fault. He should fix that, right?

Then Jisung sat up straight. What was Minho doing walking alone late at night? And he's even drunk?? When did he even get drunk?

Oh no, he's walking straight to danger. He should go save him. No, he can't do that. He can't intervene with fate. But he's his guardian angel, he can't just watch Minho walk straight to danger.

Jisung was pulling on his hairs. "Agh fuck it." He muttered, apologizing to God afterwards.

"Hey." Some girl said. "Are you here alone?"

It was obviously a trap, and not a good one. But Minho was too drunk to even know where he was. Damn it, he blamed all this on Han Jisung. I mean he should blame him, but he couldn't. He was too pathetic.

"No." Minho slurred an obvious lie. "Who are you?"

The girl smiled. "My name is Hyeji. I was out for a late walk, but I'm so glad I've met you. I think they're following me."

Minho squinted his eyes at the guys ahead. He pointed a finger out and walked towards. "Hey! Why are you following this girl? Don't you have anything better to do?"

The two men snickered. "And what's it to you? Why do you care for her?"

"Why not? You're doing something wrong."

The man chuckled. "Hey, you have no business here. You're not associated with her in any way to even be in our business."

"Does he have to be associated with her to intervene?" A voice suddenly said.

Minho almost cried when he saw Jisung walk past him. Getting in between him and the two guys.

"And who are you?"

"You don't need to know who I am for me to stop you. I really think you two should go home." And Jisung should really not be there. Getting in between human life will get him in trouble again. Plus, he's come down to see Minho. The one thing he promised to not do.

"Listen here buddy, we just want to get to know her. Go find someone else, we've already set our eyes on her."

Jisung frowned. "No, you listen here, I am risking my life to be here. So if you don't go back right now, I'll call the police. And you two will go to jail." He really was risking his life at the moment.

Upon the mention of the police, the guys seemed to back off. "Let's just go. I've lost the mood." One said and left. Pathetic and disgusting.

Jisung sighed once they were gone and turned around. That was when Minho started crying like a child.

"Minho, min, why are you crying? Shh, people will think I did something to you. Minho, Minnie." Jisung was too focused on Minho to realize the nickname he just gave him.

Once hearing his nickname, Minho cried even more. He missed Jisung so much. He couldn't help but hug the young male.

Unconsciously, Jisung started to pat the olders back as he soothed him down. Then he remembered the girl.

"Thank you. You and him. You were both so cool! I really appreciate you standing up for me." She smiled shyly.

And that's when Jisung knew he fucked up.

He wasn't supposed to intervene. Things were going to turn out well either way. Because that was fate. Minho would fall in love with this girl. How dumb could he get.

"Let me treat you both out for dinner."

Jisung shook his head, "no need. "

"No, I insist. It's a way for me to thank you."

"Okay, but how about another time?"

She nodded. "I'll give you my number to set a date."

Jisung smiled. "Okay." But as he had no phone, he grabbed Minho's-who was now asleep- and gave it to her. It'd hopefully make things right anyway.

"You should get going now. I'll take this man home."

She nodded again. "Bye!"

"Goodbye." Jisung smiled lightly. "Why have you gotten drunk again? You're heavy. You could've gotten yourself dead." He groaned, carrying Minho home.

"I really missed you Jisung." Minho muttered as Jisung opened Minho's house door. "Why would you leave?"

"I had to. I shouldn't even be here with you right now. Someone else should."

Minho pouted as he was laid on the bed. "But I don't want anyone else next to me. I just want you Hannie."

Jisung smiled. He likes it. He likes the way Minho talks to him. "No, you don't." He said out loud, both to Minho and to himself.

"Yes I do." Minho fought. "Lay down. I don't want you to leave again."

"I have to. I can't keep seeing you any more."

"No." Minho almost yelled. He pulled Jisung's arm and forced him on the bed with him. "Please don't leave. I like you Jisung." Minho muttered softly.

Jisung sighed. The amount of rules he's broken just for Minho. He's even broken all the bad ones. Like messing with life. A humans life.

It's wrong. He shouldn't have come down to earth to protect Minho. Because Minho was supposed to protect Hyeji. And Hyeji would fall for Minho by first sight. Then she'd take care of him as he's passed out. And Minho would end up falling for her too. And Jisung?

Well, Jisung would be out of the picture. As he should of been.

He sighed again. "What have you done to me Minho? I think, I like you too." He let out softly, finally admitting it.