3

Minho sighed while fixing his suit. Going to fancy parties weren't really his thing, but Hyunjin loved them and he didn't want to ruin such night.

"Minho are you ready?" Hyunjin asked, checking if his hair was alright.

Minho smiled, "yes of course. I was just finishing up."

"Great!" Hyunjin stopped and looked at Minho. "You look, nice."

"Thanks, so do you. Hey, Hyunjin, do you genuinely like going to these fancy parties?" The male asked.

Hyunjin thought about it. "I do. At first I hated them, I didn't want to act a certain way in front of others. But then, when I interacted with others, it came naturally to me. But hey, if you don't like it, then you don't have to come."

"No, it isn't that. I was just worried for you." Yeah right. Minho lied.

"Then don't worry. Now come on, my dad gets mad if we're late."

"Jisung?"

Jisung stood up and turned off his screen, where he was looking over Minho.

"Chan! What are you doing here?"

"I am on break. Why are you acting suspicious?"

"I am not." Jisung crossed his arms. "Wait, Chan, why do you always come on break. You should spend time with your friends instead of with us."

Chan bit his inner lip. "I'm more close to y'all two. I'd rather spend my time here than in the higher level. Where's Felix?"

"Oh, he's working right now, but I'm sure he'll stop once he finds out you're here. He gets really excited whenever you pay us a visit. I think he might like you more than me."

"No need. Actually, I just remembered I had something important to do. I should really go."

"Already?" Jisung pouted.

"Chan!" Felix screeched and ran towards where Chan was. "You're here. I am so glad, I thought you'd forgotten about us. I mean, you barely come here."

Jisung frowned, but Chan came to visit him almost every day.

"Yeah, I've just been busy."

"I imagine so. I mean, you are in a higher level than us. But I'm sure I'm almost going to get moved up, and then I'll be able to see you more often."

Chan stayed quiet for a bit. "Uhm, yeah, that's good. Hey, I was actually about to leave. My break is over so I have to work."

Felix pouted, "aw, okay. Will you visit us more often?"

"Uhm, sure. I've got to go."

Felix pouted as he watched Chan leave.

"Hey, Lix, do you think Chan is acting weird?" Jisung asked.

"He's probably just stressed out. As a higher level angel he must get much pressured up work. We shouldn't think much about it."

"You're right."

Even though Felix was the one who said to not worry, he looked the most worried out of them both.

Jisung sighed, it seemed this job as an angel has gotten him to sigh a lot. Perhaps a walk down the human realm will calm him.

"Hey Felix? Would you like to walk down the human realm with me?"

Felix looked up, "Jisung we can't. Going around the human realm for personal reasons can put us in a dilemma."

"What if I was going to look out for my human?" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

Felix sighed. "Alright, just for ten minutes, then we'll leave."

Jisung smiled. "Thanks Lixie!"

"Fancy suits?" Felix shifted uncomfortably under the fancy clothes.

"Yes, he decided to come to a fancy party with his friend."

"Won't we need an invitation or something?"

"Nah."

But they were stopped at the entrance. "Invitation?" Of course.

"Oh, sorry, I'll get it." Jisung reached inside his pocket and took out a copy of the invitation.

"One for your friend too."

He smiled and moved his fingers so the two invitations would show. "May we go in now?"

"Go ahead sir."

"Wow, now we're really going to be in a mess." Felix chuckled nervously.

"Why is that?" Jisung asked, looking around and examining the people.

"You've used your human disguise without permission and magic for personal purposes. You can't top that."

"Hey, I've told you. It's not for a personal reason, this is all to look over my human. And you're here to help. I mean, you do have more experience than me."

Felix then looked at something. "Jisung, those girls have been looking at us for a while now. I think we should go before they end up coming towards us."

"Relax, maybe they just want to dance with us. If they try doing something more, do what you need to to leave."

"Are you sure that will be safe?"

"Trust me." Jisung smiled.

"Hey, may I know what your name is?" A tall girl with blonde hair asked.

"Lee Minho, and yours?" Part of the reason of him not wanting to come to these parties. Minho always gets asked out to dance.

"May Choi." She smiled. "Now, may I have the honor to dance?"

Minho forced the most realist smile he could. "Let's dance."

And he's too nice to even decline, so he always ends up saying yes. Like now.

As they danced, Minho avoided her eyes. Looking everywhere but her.

"Tell me, are you here with someone?" She asked. Small talk.

"With a friend of mine. He gets bored alone in these events, so I come along."

She smiled, "and has anyone piqued your interest?"

Minho hummed, thinking, before a certain someone caught his eye.

"Jisung?"

The girl frowned. "Jisung? Who's that? Is he the one who's interest you?"

"Hey, I'll be right back." And so Minho left, and grabbed Jisung's hand as he moved the other girl away. And as he pulled Jisung back in, his eyes wwidened and Minho smiled.  "Hey."

Jisung was surprised to see Minho standing very close to him. "Minho. What are you doing here?"

Jisung struggled to keep the rhythm as he danced. Minho didn't let him concentrate.

"I should ask you that question. How did you manage to enter? Besides the fact that I've never seen you in one of these parties before. " Hyunjin invited almost the whole town, yet this is the first time he's seen Jisung around.

"I came with a friend. Decided to check the party out. Speaking of, I should look for him."

"I'm sure he's fine."

"Perhaps he is." Jisung looked down, still worried.

Minho smiled a bit. "Okay, lets go check up on him."

Jisung smiled, thankful that Minho understood.

Where was Felix?