The Reaping Of The Quarter Quell

(i will put it in like using "i" for amelia/aka ig you😊)
i was getting ready for the reaping not daring to to speak to my brother or father as they argued downstairs , i finished getting ready and went downstairs putting my shoes on stepping outside and meeting up with finnick.

"hello sweetheart." a smirk grew on his face , i took it all in , his bronze beautiful hair , his beautiful sea-green eyes, and his tan toned skin , i just took it all in.

"hello finnick. i missed you" i said hugging him , obviously i got a hug back and it was just a little bit longer than a normal hug , soon i saw a woman come from behind him, it was mags , she smiled very brightly at me, after my mom had died mags was there for me, like she was my own mother, i hugged her and smiled.

"well i think that we should start walking." finnick smiled at me , and we walked up to the reaping i looked at my little sister , i never really do mention her to anyone but she was my sister and people knew that, i walked up to the peacekeeper placing my finger out as it got pricked with the needle and drew my blood, after that i went to the side with the other female victors , my little sister, annie cresta, and mags, finnick being the only one on the men's side.

finnick looked at me and nodded in comfort , i nodded back , and that's when the lady walked out , "hello, happy hunger games , and may the odds, be ever in your favor, now first the female tribute" i looked at the lady and she looked at me back , she smiled softly at me , putting ease to my body, i watched her every move , the lady sighed "lydia everglow." my eyes widened , i was quick to say it "i volunteer as tribute." , she looked at me , "i guess we have a volunteer. Amelia Everglow." i watched the lady walk over to the bowl and she looked up at finnick frowning.

"and now for the make tribute , Finnick Odair." i looked at finnick while standing beside the lady , he just kept his sweet smile on his face realizing he was in pain. he waved as they all cheered as scream in anger and realization, we were soon taken aback by a peacekeeper.

"wait i get to say goodbye! LYDIA!!" i cried for my sister , while she was being held back by a peacekeeper

"AMELIA!!" my sister cried out"

"New plan, straight to the train." he threw my into the train with finnick , i cried out banging on the door , quickly being held back by finnick.

"Shhh, hey it's okay we're gonna be okay don't worry." he was comforting to me , hugging me , and giving light kisses on my forehead.

"Why did they- how could they, i -" i was cut off by a kiss , i was taken aback because me and him rarely kiss due to snow selling finnick for his body and what not, i kissed him back still shaky, he then pulled back from the kiss.

"you okay.?" he asked me , all i could do was nod his hand was at the back of my head , softly, and swiftly playing with my hair calming me quickly .

he wiped my tears and i smiled, "you know, we don't have to pretend to not be together anymore, one of us will die regardless , or both of us." i frowned softly at the thought of finnick dying.

finnick softly rubbed the side of my head "i know darling."

____________________________

word count/ 608