Finnick odair 🙃.

I woke up in a patient room seeing finnick beside me, sleeping "F-Finnick!" I said him springing up "are you okay , omg I'm so sorry I - are you-" i then cut him off with a kiss hugging him softly , he softly caressed my cheeks , smiling and pulling away , "I thought you were dead finnick! They in the capital they- when I warned about the attack , they put in a room. Beat me and they-.. they.. used jabberjays.. and it was of you screaming.. in pain.. yelling for me.. I thought you were-" i was cut off "I'm not im here , and I'm not going anywhere . Not again. Your gonna be stuck by my side through love and war. Through justice and peace."

"Finnick.." i smiled softly looking at him.. he was so sweet his tone not harsh,but soft and comforting tears welled at his eyes, i then took my hand and wiped his tears before they could fall i then looked at his hands , scabs, bruises, cuts , all from knots and what not. "Finnick your hands!" I grabbed his hand with both mine, realizing how small my hand was compared to his.

"It's alright! It's just from knots I was so worried about you and it was , well it's the only thing that helps me cope right now. But now that I have you, I think I'll be okay." He smiled reassuringly

3 days pass and Maria/Amelia finally recovers from her injuries.

"Maria!" I heard a voice say , it was katniss. I ran to her hugging her not letting go, I then offered her to come eat with me, smiling at me she agreed , "so we need to discuss a few things with you , first one, Annie's dating uhm.. Lydia.."

"MY 20 YEAR OLD SISTER??" I GIGGLED "IS DATING .. ANNIE??" , "and Annie's likes girl??"

Annie walking up to the table smiling "no I just like your sister !" She hugged me softly

Katniss then spoke "we also have a mission. To kill snow. You and finnick are coming with the squad, in .. 2 weeks."

My eyes widened "damn." , i smiled lowering my eyes "your really determined aren't you Everdeen."

She nodded , "alright, I'm in." I said .

___________________

This one was short but I'm going to be uploading more parts quicker this weekend(I'll at least try)

Word count //: 390