"Theyre Coming Finnick."

I was walking in the jungles forest with finnick and peeta me looking at finnick for when the right time is , of course we hit peeta with the rod but a tribute was coming , and we didn't have enough time to cut his tracker out , neither mine , but I got finnicks out. Helping him to the aircraft waiting for us. I then said goodbye to finnick knowing they would most likely come back for me but that's when aother aircraft came and got me, snows aircraft. It got me , Johanna , and of course out of all people peeta.

"Fuck." I said waking up in a room full of cages , Johanna on the other side "looks like someone's away after her deep fucking sleeping beauty sleep , I was skinnier then what I was , weaker. "Johanna? Where are me.." I looked at her seeing peeta to , "capital." Peeta said, "where katniss and finnick promised they wouldn't let us end up at again. They lied to us." Johanna then cut him off "please don't mind peeta, hijacked peeta isn't the best peeta but on the inside he's still peeta." I soon was dressed up for a interview with ceaser after the attack on the damn in district 5 half of the power being out so we were in snows mansion.

"Maria , how are you.?" Ceaser questioned me , i Never particularly liked him but, he was something . "Angry, depressed , not eating." Ceaser nods , "and would you please tell us about the terror attack on district 5s dam?" I nodded.

"The act that has taken place from district 13 , that we thought was dead, was cruel , and uncalled for. If you just think, for one second. Why are we doing this to ourselves." I then looked at the peacekeeper who kept his eyes on me. "We aren't safe anymore. Not in the capital, not in the district. Not from the games, not from the reaping, not from the interviews. Not anything.." Ceaser nods, "yes these acts are very uncalled for would you like to say anything else before the interview timing is up." I nod, staying quite for a minute then looking up at the camera, "Finnick they're  coming , EVERYONE IN DISTRICT 13 WILL BE DEAD IN A WEEK.-" that's when the cameras shut off

I was dragged into a room by the head peacekeeper and that when the beating began he hit me with a whip , cut my arms , made it seem like I tried to commit suicide . He then brought a jabberjay into the room "have a good time listening to this" a smug grin on his face lashed out he then hit me once more before it started to play "Maria! MARIA HELP! PLEASE! HELP.!!" I covered my ears curling up in a ball in the corner , and when it stopped I was dragged out and brought to the cage where my naked body laid , peeta threw me an extra blanket he had and I threw it over myself . " thank you peeta." He nodded at me "i think that katniss .. is the.. good one.." i nodded "she is peeta trust me. Just repeat to yourself everyday that district 13 is good, Finnick, prim, katniss, Annie, Lydia, everyone. They are good" he nodded at me repeating it over and over again.

"God they fucked you up. Hey good call telling them tho. That was pretty badass of you mrs odair." I smiled , weakly "god I just want finnick to come save me. With the power out why are they not here yet.?" And then that's when the fog held up taking over my lungs "j-ohanna!" I then passed out. Being picked up in a familiar way that my passed out body recognized. Finnick.

_____________

THIS IS SO BAD BRO I RUSHED IT THO AND IM SORRY😪😭.

Word count//: 636