Meeting Katniss And Peeta.

I slowly walked up to the girl in a black dress "Katniss!" i heard finnick say as i walked beside him

"Hello finnick." she mugly looked at him but smiled at me , "you look pretty , Amelia."

"So do you, Katniss."

"Do you wanna sugar cube?" finnick interrupted us, "I mean it's supposed to be for the horses but, who cares about them right? They've got years to eat sugar , where's you and i. if we see something sweet we'd better grab it."

"No thanks , i would love to borrow those outfits someday." She looked at me and him pointing at our outfits.

"You look pretty terrifying in that get up. What happened to the pretty little girl dresses?." He said with a smug smirk on his face , obviously trying to piss her off.

"I out grew them." She looked at him annoyed , looking at me pleading for me to get him away from her.

"You suddenly did." He smirked "Its a shame about this Quell thing, now you , you couldve made it out like a bandit, Jewels, money, anything you wanted."

"Well i i dont like jewels , and i have mife money than i need, so whatd you both do with all your wealth anyways?"

"Oh we haven't dealt with anything as common as money in years." He looked off to the side then looking back.

"Well then how do people pay for the pleasures of both your company's."

Finnick stepped up to her , I knew what he was gonna say "With secrets."

I then stepped up beside him, "What about you girl on fire. Any secrets worth our time.?" I smirked. She smiled back

"I'm an open book, people usually know my secrets before I know them myself."

"Unfortunately I think that's true." Finnick stated. Peeta and Cinna started to walk over , Finnick quickly added in, "I'm sorry you had to cancel your wedding, I know how devastating that must be for you."

He ate the sugar cube he offered her, "have a good day."

I smiled at her winking as in a don't worry I'll keep him away. We walked by peeta "Peeta" me and finnick said

"Finnick , Amelia" he said as we walked away , Finnick helped me up into the chariot , i smiled as we began to move , there were drums , and after I had been able to clean off my makeup and lay in finnicks room bed. I Fell asleep quickly.

____________________________

Word count// 408