Home (Effy)

It's still very early in the morning when Effy wakes up to the feeling of the wet sheets under her bum. She sits up straight to see herself ina big puddle of pee. Of course this had to happen the first night she trief sleeping without a pull up or a diaper.

Since she had a car accident a few months ago, she hasn't really gained back all the control of her baldder (or even bowels sometimes for that mattes). She was so happy that she had made it through the day before without a diaper and not accidents and even the weeks before with fewer wet diapers. And she was confident she was going to make the night.

She gets out of bed to go get cleaned up and gets in the shower to start her slow morning. The warm water of the shower streams down her body as she rubs herself with soap. Her fingers running between her legs for a moment. She moans slightly the stops. This ist not the time for masturbating she thought and got out of the shower.

Effy struggled a little with herself then put on a pull up and swore herself she would not be caught dead in real diaper again. As a matter of fact by the end of the week she will have full bladder control. At least she hasn't messed herself in a couple of days.

After a good breakfast and another pee. On the toilet of course. She left the house feeling rather confident again.