Lunch (Effy)

The day at the office started pretty good for Effy. She met her new boss, who was a total flirt. Although she knows she will keep it professional. But she can't deny he is super good looking. And the rest of the morning has gone by fine with no accidents.

She kept working quietly until lunchtime, when Mr. Castle suddenly asks „Would you like to go to Lunch with me Elizabeth. So I can get to know you a little more. I think thats important, since we will be working together." She thought for a moment and agreed.

Half an hour later they are sitting in a little Italian restaurant and he is asking her a couple of questions about her life and work while enyoing some truffle pasta. She tries to stay as cool as possible although his good look and superiority are making her and her bladder very nervous. She squirms a little trying to hide the urgency excuses herself and get up knocking over her water glass.A  wet grows bigger as the liquid soaks into her white pants also soaking her pull up and showing a little bit of the flowery kids design. Mr. Castle tries to hand her napkins but she rushes of the the bathroom quickly.

She checks all the stalls puts a trash can in front of the door, knowing well it probably wont hold and strips our of her pants. Standing there in her nappy and blouse she tries to blow dry her pants. Suddenly the door flies open and she sees Mr. Castle standing in the door standing there his eyes looked on her in her pull up for a moment before shutting the door quickly. „Do you ehm... do you need any help?" He asks through the door.

Effy now on the verge of crying answers him „No" her voice shaking. „Ill be right back at the table everythings fine. For a moment it's silent until she hears him step away.

She hurries to take off the wet pull up and put on her pants. No underwear no fresh nappy. Usually one is enough and she forgot to pack anspare one. „It will be fine. You're good" she wispers to herself and goes back to the find an empty table.
Although his jacket was still there, he must have gone the the bathroom.

What felt like an eternity later, he returned back with what seemed to be a guilty look on his red face. She noticed a little bit of sweat glistening on his forehead.

They sat in silence as he paid the bill and they left.