Lunch (James)

James was happy that Elizabeth agreed to Lunch, he did this with all his previous assistants and sees that he forms a good relationship with them.

He thought it was going pretty smoothly until she spilled her water getting up and just rushed to the bathroom without saying a word. When the water soaked her pants he could clearly see the little bulge and design of a Kid Pull Up. Maybe that was the reason she ran so quickly.

He waited for her but it seemed to take a while before Elizabeth came back and he got up to go see if he can help her. He walked up to the door to the womens bathroom and pushed it open to see Elizabeth standing there. In a Nappy. And her   blouse, but that was it. He was a little bit shocked by the picture but not in a bad way, he could see the tight pull up hugging her curved hips. As soon as he realized what was happening her shut the door quickly. He leaned on the wall next to it, holding his now very hard cock.

He gets himself together a little and asks her if she need help but she denies. He looks down at the obvious bulge in his dress pants and before he knows it he is sitting in a mens stall aggressively rubbing his hard dick. He squirms and tries to moan quietly while picturing Elizabeth in her nappy. What it would be like to put her in a thick diaper. To clean her messes. It made him so unbelievably hard. He was already breaking a sweat by jerking off so hard until he reached climax and came all over his own tie.

He instantly felt guilty for his gross fetish and the fact that he gave in to the fantasies again. Wiped of his tie and went back to the table to pay. The silence was very akward  from the restaurant to the office.