Morning After (James)

James woke up with the thick padding of a diaper between his legs and a still hard cock. He relaxes his body snd lets his morning piss soak into the diapers material making it swell up a litte. He realizes what hes doing and that his kink is dring him again and rushes to get out of the nappy and into the shower.

He gets to the office early and its a slow morning. Effy thanked him again but he couldn't help but feel guilty by doing this out of somewhat sexual intentions. Other than that nothing happened. Until...

Until Effy stood up suddenly, probably to go to the toilet. He look at her just standing still while you can hear her shitting herself right there in front of him. James can feel his dick throbbing away in his pants growing a big buldge. He tries to hide it and shuffels around then he notices two brown stains on Effys pants right where the nappys sides are. He rushes to close the door and blinds. „I got you" he looks at her wirh a serious look in his eyes trying not to give in to the urge to fuck her immediately.

James goes over to his desk. „I uhm... I brought some diapers and stuff to keep here ehm... I didn't bring the pull ups though" he pulls out a diaper and baby wipes. „Lay down on the table" he says to her „you'll make a mess otherwise" She does as he says and he changes her messy nappy.

He bites his lip a little while ripping open her her pull up on the sides.And he notices her getting goosebumps when his skin touched hers. She squirms and suddenly he can feel the diaper filling with warm pee. now he realizes her legs are in the air that he is pressing his dick against her diaper butt. „James what are you.." she asks

He takes a deep breath in. „Fuck Kate that judgemental bitch" he thought. „What if I told you that your condition was kind of making me .... horny" he closed his eyes waiting for an answer.