Changing (James)

He looked at her with a gentle smile while changing her into a thick diaper. Seeing her soft little pussy get a little bit wet to turned him on so much, he felt like his dick was about to explode.

He took one last look of her in the nappy before she pulled her boxers back up. „Well I'll need my clothes" she answers him after he asked if she wanted to go home. He knew it would be weong but he hoped somehow she wouldn't go but she did. As she walked out in his Joggers he thought about telling her that she had a huge diaper buldge but he could sense she didn't care anymore.

As he laid in bed he grabbed his rock hard cock again. It was STILL hard from the diaper changing and he started to lose himself in his fanstasies. Watching Effy wet or poop herself in tight pants. Changing her nappy everyday. He stroked his cock slowly at first but flying though his thought he started rubbing and massing harder and harder noticing a little bladder pressure build up himself. Suddenly he came followed by a stream of piss running into his cum soaked boxers and his bed.

He gets out of bed and changes the sheets in his wet pants and gets into the shower. This was the first time he pissed himself. Until now her was a Diaper Lower who was more the Daddy part. Who watches and changes somebody. After getting out of the shower he sat down in the living room when he noticed Effy had left the diapers. He imagined putting one on and sleeping in it and his dick got hard again.