Chapter 53: A ghost along the Mississippi

The next day Elijah and Maximo, had walked into the study and they jointed Klaus by the bar

"How is she?" Elijah asked him in consern.

"She has just risen from the dead. As soon as she feeds, her mood will change for the better." Klaus told them quietly.

Maximo grit his teeth together in anger.

It had appeared that Aurora had compeled Cami, to drink her blood and to kill herself.

Klaus walked toward Elijah and Maximo, and his tone turned furious as he changed the subject to their enemies.

"In the meantime, these attacks need to be answered! Our retribution must be swift, and it must be brutal!" He told them furiously.

"Agreed. After the Serratura has been recovered." Elijah told him calmly.

He sighed in frustration and threw his coat onto the chair.

"Freya's pendant is also missing" Maximo told him in annoyance.

Klaus rolled his eyes "And Finn's mystical essence along with it. So let the imbecile stay lost!
Our business for today is to finish off the de Martels!"

Elijah, looking even more concerned, replied softly in an attempt to calm Klaus down.

"Now, brother, think. Think. Tristan needs the most powerful witch in the city to activate that weapon. A Regent."

"Vincent." Klaus sneered.

He then rushed toward the door to leave.

"Who was once possessed by Finn..."

Elijah stoped him by grabbing him by the arm "Stay here. She'll need you, brother."

Vincent was in the cemetery and was staring at Tristan's witch, who was standing with Freya's talisman in her hand as a reminder to Vincent not to try to escape

The witch has long strings of puca shells around her neck and wrists and is wearing a black scarf around her head to accent her black and white hair.

"Hmm. You're an Obi witch, right? Older sect, too, with all that show you got going on." Vincent pointed out.