Chapter 86: We Have Not Long to Love

"The curse that plagued our family for seven years has taken its toll on all of us

"The curse that plagued our family for seven years has taken its toll on all of us. On our city. On our home. On our family."

In the dining room of the compound, Klaus, Kol, Larisa, Freya, Miracle and Hope were having a nice breakfast together.

"The consequences of us being together were grave, but today, thanks to you two we celebrate a new beginning. One in which we have the freedom to stand side by side. And whatever trials may come, we will face them together, as a family. Always and forever."

They all raise up their glasses up then drink their orange juice.

"Would you please pass the beignets?" Hope asked her aunt Larisa.

"Of course." Larisa smiled at her.

She picked up the plate and sets it in front of Hope.

Hope smiled and as she grabbed one.

Miracle then reached over and grabbed one as well.

"So, Rebekah will be back in a few days. She's just tying up some loose ends overseas." Kol explained to the girls.

"It'll be nice to have her here." Miracle smiled at her dad.

"It'll be good to have all of us under one roof again." Freya agreed with a smile.

Klaus smiled, but it soon dropped when Elijah walked into the room.

Hope and Miracle looked towards their uncle, and their good mood fall.

"Good morning."

The two girls looked away from him.

"Obviously, there is a lot for us to discuss. Hope, Miracle, let me begin by telling you how truly sorry..." Elijah tried to appologized.

Hope clearly angry, bends a fork with her mind, while Miracle made the lights in the house flicker.

"Thanks for breakfast, guys, but we have homework to catch up on." Hope smiled at her family, before she grabbed Miracle's hand and they both left in a hurry.

Klaus noticed the bend fork "That's not normal. They're not normal."

He looked at his younger brother, sister-in-law and sister.

"Hope lost her mother, Niklaus." Elijah pointed out "I shouldn't have come down here."

"At least you can claim amnesia, unlike our sister, who willingly aided two children in ruining their lives." Kol glared at his older sister.