Chapter 83: What, Will, I, Have, Left

Hope and Miracle were in Roman's car

Hope was sitting on the passanger seat, while Miracle was on the back seat.

Hope was looking through Roman's music playlist on his phone "Okay, I knew your hair had emo tendencies, but your music?"

"Shade thrown and caught. Give me that." He took his phone from her "Quit judging and lean in."

Hope took the phone back "No, I'll do it." She chuckled then took a selfie with Roman "My mom would kill us if she knew that we were taking selfies and driving." She told him.

"And I'd like to kill myself with all this pathetic flirting." Miracle groaned and glared at both of them.

Hope rolled her eyes at her cousin "Though compared to binding my werewolf side, I'd just say it's a misdemeanor."

Roman looked towards her "You nervous?" He asked her.

"Our aunt Freya basically said that I'd regret it for the rest of my life."

Hope wanted to do it for her mother and aunt, she just couldn't understant why her cousin won't do it.

"And from what I've read in my dad's journals, it's horrible. So, you know, actually kind of terrified."

"Well, you said you feel like a freak. I don't know, maybe this will help." Roman tried to calm her down.

Miracle squinted her eyes at him in suspicion, he was up for something.

Hope rolled her eyes at the comment "Still, it's... it's strange cutting out a part of yourself that you barely even know."

"So don't do it Hope." Miracle told her.

Hope looked at her sadly "I have to. If that is't the only way for mom and aunt Risa to be safe... I'll do it. I just don't understand why won't you?"

Miracle rolled her eyes "I told you why Hope."

She looked towards Roman, who quickly looked away from the Hybrid witch.

She glared at him. She didn't trust him, one bit.

"So you won't miss it? Anyway, you'll still be you?" Roman asked Hope.

"Doesn't matter cause i'm doing it." Hope said with confidence.

"You know, your mom should be proud of you." Roman told her, before he looked towards Miracle "Both your moms."