Chapter 73: Voodoo in My Blood

Hope and Miracle were in the Abattoir, looking at the jaw bone that Hayley found

It was at the center of the table in a circle of salt.

The two girls were walking around the table, as the bone moved.

Just then Hayley and Larisa walked in.

"Hope, Miracle. What's going on?" Hayley asked the two little girls.

"Mom? Can you hear them, too?" Miracle asked her mother, as she looked up at her.

Larisa listened closely and heard whispers, then nodded as she brough her daughter close to her.

Klaus and Kol walked in, the brothers looking at the four girls in confusion.

"What's going on?" Kol asked them.

Hayley walked over to Hope "Look at me. Tell me what you heard."

"Voices. They said that we're connected to this. You, me, aunt Risa and Mira."

"If this fossil has been whispering lies, I'l gladly throw it in the river." Klaus told them.

"No. Not the bone. The witches." Miracle explained them.

"It's the ancestors. They have a message for us. A warning." Hope told the parents.

"Tell us what they said." Larisa told the kids.

"They want our moms to go to St. Anne's Church to talk to them." Hope looked at her mother and aunt "They said you have to do exactly what they say, and you have to do it now. Before the Hollow comes for us."

Klaus was on the phone with Alaric

"You need to relax. I'm on my way to New Orleans right now. And I have good news. I went through the remains of the Lockwood estate, and I found you one creepy-ass, ancient finger bone."

Klaus chuckled "Your efforts are appreciated. Now, if you could only pick up the pace."

"Easy, Klaus. The only reason I'm heading your way is because I don't want you anywhere near Mystic Falls. Things tend to get murder-y when you're around."