Chapter 5: I'm Off On My Rope Here, I'm Off On My Own Here

(((Sorry for the long wait!!))

Juliet decided to try and steer clear of Andy and River as best she could for the next couple of days. She couldn't believe she'd be seeing them every day for the next 5 months. Seriously what the hell did she sign up for? She was pinching herself every day for doing this but she could fight through it. Pfft, you're Juliet Simms, you got this. She told herself as she stared into the mirror. Her phone buzzed and a text from Lights popped up. She had been texting her a lot more now. Not like she didn't before.

But leaving out most of what happened in their first week there. She couldn't bring herself to tell Lights the mean things River said or what Andy said about Lights not really being her one true love. They were both liars. Juliet smiled down at her phone, seemed like someone was showing her Lightsy a bit of love too. Sending flowers, cute. Juliet laughed to herself and texted her back.

They love you babe. xD

I don't know it seems creepy...

How so?

A knock on the door interrupted her next reply and she stuffed her phone into her back pocket. "Yeah?" She called, "Hey dinner before show. Come on."

Juliet huffed at her guitarists words and moved to exit the bathroom. She walked out before him, following her band over to the restaurant and walked inside. It wasn't that nice but would do. She thought it was Steak n' Shake.. yeah. She checked the menu that's where they were at. Getting greasy burger foods. She scrunched up her nose as she sat down with her band and begun looking over a menu. She noticed Black Veil Brides and..River, a few tables over. She turned away as Andy looked over to them. She would have made it ok for the two bands to sit together if not for her and River's scuffle last night. She was sure Andy had told his band and she informed her guys. No more BVB. Well at least Andy and River. She honestly liked the others. She wished they weren't causing her so many problems. She should have seen this coming. She sighed, huddling among her menu. "Hey, you alright?" Her brother asked, looking over to her. She faked a smile and nodded as the waitress came over.

Andy glanced over at Juliet as she looked away and he looked back down at his menu. He was a little upset they were sitting so far apart. This wouldn't have happened if his girlfriend hadn't gotten so mouthy. He looked over to her, she sat close to him a hand on his thigh as her eyes scanned the menu, occasionally looking over to him. "What?" She asked and he shook his head, turning back to his own menu. He knew Juliet slapped her and with good reason, but River didn't give him much details. Saying Juliet had gotten jealous when she started talking about me.. although Juliet seemed to make it clear, River had insulted her fiancée. Andy didn't want to pry on past things, he himself would like to move forward and never look back but this he couldn't let slip by.

"Hey, Love?"

River smiled softly, looking over to her rockstar boyfriend. "Yeah?"

"What exactly did happen between you and Juliet?" She sighed, biting her lip as she closed the menu and their waiter walked over. "I had just informed her on how deceiving little miss 'Lights' can be." She shrugged, looking over to the waiter and placing her order. He had turned to Andy next and he rattled off something he could remember the bacon steakburger thing.

"Oh? What did you say?" He asked, the waiter moving to Jinxx.

"Just that she isn't what everyone makes her out to be. This perfect little.. oh lights angel.. beauty." River rolled her eyes. "How do you know?" Andy couldn't recall Lights ever doing anything not moral. She was a good girl and a good person. Very sweet, nice and loving. Although not good enough for Juliet in his opinion. "Well because I dated her."