Epilogue: What Do I Know? I'm With Child

[2 years later]

Juliet walked onstage, waving to the crowd as they cheered, on tour for her fourth album. "Hey, everyone!" She said into the mic and they cheered again. "I know you expect some new songs and you'll get that shortly. And I also know that you all know I'm married to Lights Poxleitner.. Simms." The crowd screamed and she laughed. "Well yesterday Mrs. Simms flew in from our lovely home in LA to here, my hometown to sing with us tonight!" The crowd roared with applause and screaming as Lights walked out from backstage. "Give it up for Lights, Jacksonville!" Lights smiled, waving as she walked over to kiss Juliet's cheek. "This is Not Broken Yet." The song began and Juliet and Lights clapped along with it and the audience followed.

-Time lapse, 3min.-

As the song finished, Juliet pulled Lights close and kiss his deeply, the crowd screaming again. "Thank you Florida but before I leave, I have a huge announcement to make." Juliet bit her cheek, looking over to her. Lights smiled back. "We have adopted a beautiful little girl." The crowd aww'd and screamed as Juliet's brother helped a small girl, about the age of 4 years old walk out onto the stage. "Come on Sweetheart." Lights coo'd as she walked over to her and Lights picked her up. "Say hello to, Lyndie Fae Simms." Lights smiled, kissing her daughter's cheek and handed her to Juliet who hugged her tight. Lights hugged Juliet and their daughter, before taking Lyndie back. "Thank you!" Lights said, bowing and walked offstage with their daughter.

~*~

After Lyndie had turned six years old, the Simms couple decided to have another child. Lights agreed to be artificially inseminated this time and in about 9 months, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy they named Asher Ryan Simms.