annoying interval.

hi again, so you have the read the chapters and are now looking at this page thinking, "another interval , that tere ki" or maybe you are not. in which case thank you, and even if you are thinking that, its ok, it is justifiable. 

just wanted to check in and say thank you for reading this story, you are a wonderful being and matter. 

oh! and before i forget, we have some new people in here!!  people from Malesia, Thailand and Sri lanka, and we cannot forget Nepal can we. Say hi, i wanna greet you back , hehe.

thank you guys so much for reading, tell me what you think about the story, it is still developing and getting into the plot, this is just some background that gives the story some sense, and this is going to be a slow story so just hang on, and it will probably be worth you wait 😄.

ps- to that one person commenting something bad on all of my chapters, please just don't, like, if you don't like this then don't read it, its that simple🤷‍♀️

oh and to clarify something that people might misunderstand, like anything that you thought might have been violent or harming, don't worry its not, i am not trying to add trauma to this, just traits that build up over time and turn into something meaningful. we all have ways to take out our anger, and being angry is normal, some people can resolve that feeling within themselves and be calm and the others need to let it out, hence you might just make a fist to take out your anger, and if your nails are long of course they are going to poke but that does not mean SH. please try to understand and see the story in that sense, i am not trying to put anything heavy in the starting chapters and some people are misunderstanding.

anyways, have a great day bucchrees😊

oh and don't forget to comment and vote or just let me know what i can do better 🙂

radhe radhe!

jai shree krishna!