chapter 5

it was nearing the end of your 6th grade, the final exams were around the corner, so was Holi.(of course they put it during that timing so kids cannot enjoy their life, ughh anyways). there was a lot of panic among the population all around India and abroad, as there was a news going around about the unleash of a new virus. but it did not really concern yn, why would she focus on that when her finals were right in front of her, and she has to try to manage a timing to play Holi too.

____________________________________________________________________________

the lawyers were conversing with each other on when they are going to pass in the documents. the documents for yn's family's immigration. but they did not know what would hit them, and not only them but the whole world.

______________________________________________________________________________

yn- oh god, please help me in this, i wanna score good marks on my exams 🙏. i have the Sanskrit exam tomorrow and i still need to learn these 5 shabdroops and then revise my vocabulary. this is gonna take so longgggg (yn was kind of whining, she was really good in Sanskrit, in fact she usually got a 100% or a 99%. but that was the reason she was stressed, she was expected to score full marks this time as well, not only by her family but by herself too. ) its okay yn you can do this!

lata, late, latah, latam, late, lataha......(these are part of the actual shabdroop for lata) and just like this she kept on repeating the whole table till it sat in her mind so well that not even an earthquake could shake it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Swami, do you think that she is going to get through this incoming obstacle in her path? i know that she is strong but...

of course Priye, not only her, they all will get through it, they will finally realize their own potential and how much they can survive through. now whether they keep this as a positive lesson or a negative punishment is on them.

 he says the last part while smiling, as he knows of our human nature, the nature of twisting everything way more than needed and trying to victimize ourselves, if there is a whole apocalypse, those who survive are going to think of it as a punishment, for them and for those who were lost, while it is sad we have to understand that all is happening according to a plan, and if we trust the plan and surrender to it, dont worry about the future and focus on creating a better present, everything will be ok. it has to be ok and we cannot accept it otherwise.

but people twist the definition of that ok into something that they can understand and not one that has an impact on a cosmic level. (eg: global warming, people think it is ok if it is happening, it is not gonna concern us. oh it will and it does, have you seen the average temperature of summer rise up around the globe this past decade and before, it is already bad, the fact that mother earth is tolerating our ignorance is bad and yet we think of it as ok. (just my rant, i hate global warming). )

Him- she will get through it Priye, and she will emerge even stronger than now, afterall we are with her.

___________________________________________________________________________

Author's note- HIIIII , Holi is just around the corner!! i am excited for it!, i am planning to help decorate my school and make a rangoli its gonna be fun. what are your plans for Holi? and if someone says Boards, oh you poor thing... (i dont have them hehe) but its okay, just pray to maa saraswati and study a lot!! good luck!!

 i updated earlier than usual, i am trying to get this into my weekly schedule so i can put my imagination into words and share it with you guys, so that should be good!

so yeah tell me your plans for Holi, and your thoughts on global warming, also if you just want a shoutout just comment 😊

 i just wanted to tell you guys that thank you so much for reading the story, i am so surprised that we have over 200 reads on this story hehe. i just wanted to put my imaginations into words and store them somewhere and share it with those who would like to imagine with me, but i did not think it would be this many, so i am really happy.

also, shoutout to people Down Under. i saw that there are a few people here now from there so hi.(Australia)

oh! and before i forget, are you excited for the plot twist, or perhaps the incoming plot twist. and are you liking the story plot, if any of you want you can send me ideas in the comments of what you would like to see. i have something in mind but thats only for the next 2 chapters so yeah, interact with me. 

i will be signing off now so Happy Holi in advance!