Chapter Six: Denied

Ren sits up quickly gasping for air. She held her chest which had numb pain. Her eyes look around silently. She was lying in a hospital bed. "What.. no no" she mumbles in tears. She tried moving but an IV was stuck in her arm. Ren pulls on it. Disconnecting it and gets off the bed swaying. She was about to fall till familiar arms were around her waist holding her steady. "Hey tiger.. let's get you back laying down now can we?" He says sighing in relief she's ok. Ren looks up and sighs happily. "Kitty!" She turns and hugs him tight. She starts to cry silently in his chest. "Shh, I'm here always.. now please lay back down and I'll explain what happened." Dean explains. Ren nods feeling frightened. Dean helped her lay back down on the bed and got the nurse to put the iv back in. Then they had time alone in her hospital room. "Kitty... h-he" she stumbles trying to talk. "I arrived just in time to get the bastard off you. His excuse? He's drunk and you're his. " he rolls his eyes annoyed. "Wait you came to the palace?" She asks softly curious. "I wanted to check on you if everything is ok. And to surprise you with the kids. " he explains. "Had to close door on them to not see..that scenery" he sighed. "Where are they?" She asks wondering. "With your parents back at home. " he sits on her bed. "Last question.. why am I in the hospital?" She raises an eyebrow. "You had a heart attack.. then you passed out by the time I got him off you. Tho felt good hitting a king... " he smirks. Her eyes widened. "Y-you could get killed!" She whined. He chuckles kissing her forehead. "Be a worthy death.  Even if we not dating. You are in my life and I am in yours. Always. You're forever my boo." He smiles down at her. Ren sniffs rubbing her now teary eyes. "Always.." she whispers half hurt being friend zone but half relieved she's in his life. Suddenly the air became tense. Silas walks in and glares at them. "How touching. Now if you can I want to speak to her alone. " he demands to Dean. Dean scoffs. "No way dude. Go fuck yourself  " he growls. Silas quickly walks towards him. Ren quickly pulls Dean to her and hugs him tight. Having her back facing Silas. "Silas just so you know.. I'll never marry you! Not even in a million years or the afterlife.. now leave!!!" She growls protective of Dean. Silas tsked. "Then be prepared for war." He walks away leaving the room. Slamming the door.