Chapter Two: I'm Here

Ren was sitting on her bed in her bedroom when she heard a knock. Thinking it was her father, she yelled, "Go away!" But Dean entered and closed the door behind him. Ren frowned and said, "Oh... Hey Kitty." Dean sat beside her and asked, "Hey Boo.. you okay?" Ren whispered that she wasn't and tried to hold back her tears. "Everything will be ok" Dean assured her. "And you should do what she wants" He says softly. Ren remained silent, till she looked up at him. "Can I still like you?" She asks. "It's your feelings. You may move on or may not from me. But I'll always be by your side." He whispers. Ren nods small.

Dean suggested they go hunting together and opened the window. They both turned into wolves and ran to Ren's part of the woods. As they spotted a deer, Ren's wolf Lilo stopped when Dean's wolf Star did and got into position. They both pounced at the deer, and Lilo bit its neck hard, snapping it and killing it. They ate together until Star's ears started twitching. Lilo turned human and asked what was wrong. Dean also turns back into a human. "I'm just tired and worried about you being married off and having kids who wouldn't have you." He sighs. Ren smiles small. "You will be not just Zaylan father but also Mae and Makaylas. If you want and can for me. They need a father. " she whispers. They hug for a little bit.
Afterward, they ran to the lake, and Ren jumped in without caring about her clothes. She swam around while Dean followed her. She playfully dunked him, and they splashed each other until they were exhausted. They got out of the lake and lay down beside each other. Suddenly Ren cried in Dean's arms until she fell asleep, and he watched over her until he fell asleep too.