Chapter Eleven: You Don't

"I...I.." she stutters looking at Silas scared in tears. Slam! A door banged on the wall was heard. "She doesn't!" Dean appears glaring at Silas. "Great I wanted to finish you" Silas growls. Ren looks at Dean worried. "You sure about that?" Dean smirks. Suddenly the whole room was filled. Ren's eyes widened. Every clan in her family and Dean's were there. KhaosNox, Thomas, Soulbreather, Stars. "More recruitments?" Silas tsked. Ren smiles. "No. Family. Something you'll never have." She growls. He backhands her. Dean is faster than her parents. He gets to him and tackles Silas on the floor. Landing a punch on him. Ren takes off the heels she had to wear and gets into a fight stance. "Ren!" Her parents called and siblings, grandparents, and aunts. They surround Silas in a circle while Dean pins him down in the middle. "You seem to forget that baby girl. There's your grandpa's clan too. Even if I'm your father's Luna and his clan. My pack tho. I'm alpha. So there are four alphas. " Zaria explains. Ren nods keeping an eye on Silas who struggling against Dean's grip. The rest of the packs were winning against Silas' pack. "I have an idea.." she smirks. "Silas. I do. Now.. this clan is mine. But you won't be in it. Threatening me with my kids. My family. My ex-mate. Fuck off. " she grabs her father's sword and walks to where Dean and Silas are. Ren smiles looking down. "Now hun. Time for you to go." She raises the sword before stabbing Silas in the chest. He hissed and coughed up blood. Silas pushes Dean off and quickly stabs Ren's stomach with a dagger he always carries. "A king always is prepared" he whispers in her ears before collapsing on the floor. Ren holds her stomach feeling faint. "Boo!" She heard Dean yell. Blackness surrounded her. "We need to get her out of here. She faints when bleeds.." Tay explains. "Dean! He's dead now. We need to get her out. Let's go!" Dylan orders. Suddenly Ren felt familiar warm arms around. "I got you boo..always" she heard Dean whisper. "K-Kitty.." she mumbles fainting again. They ran and left the palace. Gets on a clan bus and her grandma Ari drives the bus. Zaria helps heal best of her daughter's wound. "Mama.." Ren mumbles unconsciously crying in pain. "Shh baby. It's going to be ok. It's over and you'll be home. " Zaria kisses her daughter's forehead. "Sleep Mini" she heard her dad order. "It's dangerous to sleep Dad" she heard Glow say. "Can we go back to sleep?" Kian yawns. "Yeah. We have been up all night." Kao says. "Yeah playing video games" Tay rolls her eyes. Ren chuckles. "Ow.." she mumbles. "And don't worry about the girls. Mae watching them in the house." Dean explains. "Mm" Ren drifts asleep after her mother patched her wound up.