Chapter Twelve: New Pack

It was a week later since the death of Silas. Ren slowly healed from her wound. She was lying in bed with her kids sleeping. "Boo wake up.. " she heard Dean say by the door. Ren groans tired. "Nooo" she whispers. "Yes, now, or I'll pick you up and take you there." He chuckles. "Make me." She smirks humming. He growled. "Ren." He says seriously. Ren sighs deeply. "Yes yes I know... we ain't dating. We ain't mates anymore.. Need to not flirt and be kinky.." she mumbles sitting up slowly. Not wanting to wake the kids. Dean rolls his eyes. "Girl please.. ten minutes. I better see you there. " he leaves the room closing the door. Ren pouts and gets up from bed. Goes gets dressed in a Stitch crop top, black jeans, and Converse. She brushes her hair. "Here we go.." she sighs nervously. Walks outside from the window. And runs to her woods to meet up with everyone else. "Ready? Your pack is waiting."Dylan says. Ren stands by them nodding. "And we have our own space in our land for the pack. So you can be near us.. we got you a house in this gorgeous cave you love. " Zaria smiles. "Your woods, cave, and part of the land where your pack will be near my clan too," Dean says happily. Ren nods at them. Then shyly walks to a big group waiting for her. "Hello. I know this is all new to you. But.. I'll do my best to make you guys happy and safe. Please let me be your Alpha." She asks. Everyone looks around before howling. Startling her. "We hated Silas.. always rude and pain.." one omega said. "So.. can I be your Alpha?" She asks curiously. "Yes!" They say. Ren smiles wide. "Let's get started then of tradition." She whispers.
They each pledge to Ren. Making their connections with her.
"Gets Female Alpha from me," Zaria smirks. Dylan chuckles. "Still my mini me" he whispers kissing her. Zaria giggles. "Ew. They kissing.. " Kao says. "Cooties!" Kian groans. "Quiet you two " Tay orders them smiling. "So who's her Beta?" Glow asks wondering. "Glad you ask. She told us would be you since Tay is mine. " Zaria explains. Glow gasps surprise. "Oh wow" she whispers. They all chat and Ren finishes her duties. Then suddenly sees her kids running to her. She hugs them tight. "Home.." she whispers smiling in tears.