Chapter Nine: War

Ren sniffs the air. "They're near!" She yells out turning human and standing up fast. Her eyes stayed yellow and her claws out. A loud growl was heard from the king when he appeared. "Ren" he smirks. Ren rolls her eyes at him. "Silas. Now we have names announced. Let's get this over with" she growls back. Silas charged right at her as his pack went to attack her families packs. She blocks but the force pushes her on the ground. Ren quickly turns wolf and bites his arm. He winced and turned wolf also. They tumbled around and fought. Rens wolf Lilo was scared of his wolf. Very huge white wolf bigger than any wolf they had seen. Suddenly she sensed something wrong. Ren's kids were in danger. Lilo runs off towards the house but Silas wolf bit her ankle. Causing it to snap. Ren howls loudly. Dean comes running in tackling Silas wolf off her. "What's wrong?! Is it them?" He asks concerned seeing she's in a hurry. She nods and runs inside limping. Dean follows Lilo to Rens's bedroom. The girls were cornered by a few guys with chains to take them. Dean took one guy out and thrown out the window. Ren bites the other dude's head off happily. Dean helps throw the dead body out the window as well. Ren came back in her human form. Limps to her kids. "Girls! You ok?" She asks looking over them to see if any wounds. They trembled in fear. Pointing fingers at Silas who entered the room. Ren gets in front of them and growls protectively. Dean stands beside her growling as well. "You might wanna reconsider my offer. I will win. If you don't want your kids dead or sold. I advise you to come with me and be my wife. " he smiles. Ren's eyes widened seeing more wolves appear behind him. Zaylan and Makayla cling on her arms. Mae hid behind Dean. Ren looks at her kids and then at Dean silently. "Kitty.." she whispers. "Yes Boo?" He asks curious. She grabs him and kisses him softly. "I'm releasing my love for you. Take care of them.. and my parents and rest of family.. " she goes to pull away but he grabs her face. "Then let me say goodbye for the last time..of Kitty and Boo" he smiles small. They kiss each other softly. She didn't want to let them and all go. She blink tears away as she breaks the kiss breathing in his scent for the last time. Kisses him again. A growl was heard. Ren breaks the kiss and then looks at her kids. Hugging and giving them each kiss on the cheek multiple times. "Be good. And listen to your father.. I love you 3 so much" she whispers. Ren then smiles sadly at the four of them and walks to Silas. "Good girl " he chuckles. "Let's go. My car is deep in the woods. " he turns wolf and runs off. Ren looks back at her kids and Dean. "Be happy. Goodbye " she whispers and turns wolf and runs best can with a broken ankle. Forever as she thinks and her leaving her pack. She sends one last howl loud for goodbye to the pack and the rest of the family. Hearing their replies in howls.

((This chapter is not based on the real stuff. Just a sad bittersweet goodbye of Dean and Ren and the kids. Got few or so more chapters. What do you want to happen at the wedding? She has no mate, won't be with Dean (don't ask), etc. How should Ren break off the wedding safely? Or no? >.> ))