FBG 11

dara's POV

I was in the middle of the class ng tumunog ung phone Ko...And I checked it.

'Lolo calling...'

I answered the call.

*Phone conversation*

"Hi Lolo!"masaya kong bati.I heard a small laugh comming from him.

"Hello Alondra.Can you pls come over here in my office?"He asked

"Sure lolo.Just a few minutes"I said

"Okay then see you..... I'll hang up" he said and Hanged up.

"What did the old man said?"Pirena asked

"He asked me if I could go to his office now and I said Yes" I said

"We have class"She said

"So????I already know that...No need to worry...Okay bye.Kita na lng tayo sa bahay " I said and grab my bag And make some beso with them.

Sa gitna ako dumaan para mas mapadali ung punta ko sa pinto...Ng bubuksan ko na ung pinto the teacher stopped me.

"Stop....Where do you think your going??"He said.

"Obviously Outside sir" I said

"Lalabas ka?" He said again and That put a poker face on me......seriously???

"Hindi po...Papasok pa lng ..Kaya nga ko lalabas para makapasok. " I said sarcasticly.

"Dont you ever answer me like that"he said.

"You know sir.......................Obvious question deserves sacastic Answer"I said then I go out and leave him angry..

-

I entered Lolo's Office without knocking.....Why??...Well I know that He'll let me enter when I knock and Ask if Can I come in..So Why would I bother knock on the door If know he'll let me in.

"Hi lo!"I said then hugged him and sit on the chair infront of His Table.

"You'll be meeting the son of my business partner.He is one of my biggest employee.They are the Ayala"he said

"When and where will I meet him?"I asked

"4:00pm at the old building"He answered

"Oh..since its 3:30pm I'll go.I'll just get my ma--"

"NO!You will not wear your mask.You 'll just bring your self,your car,your money and a gun just in case you need it" He said.

"You serious??? This is the first time you asked me to meet with an employee without any mask!"

"You dont have a choice.We dont have a choice!"

"Why??!!" I said

"Dahil ayun ang rules!Isa syang malaking kawalan pag nag kataon!So please!Just do it!"He said.

"Well Okay..If thats the rule"I said then go out.

Siguraduhin nya lng talaga ng Ayala na yan hindi ako mababagot sa kanya.Kundi ibabalibag ko talaga sya.

____________________

GUYS MAY MAWAWALA PO MUNA.I Dont want to remove them  kaso I need to....But not now........Soon.

OK UN LANG PO SALAMAT :)