chapter 26

Scott recognized each and every one of the. They were the children of each ruler, but just, older.

Scott's POV

 Fwhip soon dismissed us from the circle. We had a few rules and no one questioned the disappearance of Xornoth. I walk off after gathering a little wood, stone, bamboo and some meat.

Walking took awhile. my large wings had disappeared and I no longer had my elven features. Instead I looked like a human, which wasn't bad. I make my way through the jungle, some plain lands, a regular forest and a dark oak forest that led towards some snow-capped mountains. I clamber my way up to the top of the mountains. A river ran through a raven in the mountains. The sound of running water was soothing.

I make my way across the river and back to the top of another peak. I smile as I place down a bed. It reminds me of Rivendale. The river, the cold air, the snow. It was calming until I remembered what happened less than 24 hours ago.

The bodies, the thing that became my brother. 'I did it for you'. Those words, I hate it. I shake as I come back to the real world. The icy winds freezing me. 'God I need to warm up'. I walk over to my bed and finish setting up camp. I create a small fire and light it. The wood goes up in flames within seconds.

I sit by it as the sun falls low in the sky. Beautiful, warm colours fill the sky. I look around and see one flower sitting near by. 'How is it living?'. I pick myself up off the floor and walk over to it. Picking it up I notice a thin layer of ice sitting on the red petals. A poppy, how sweet. I smile at it.

Walking over to my camp once more I place the poppy on my chest, careful not to break the ice. I then put out the fire and lay in my bed. I shut my eyes and try to go to sleep but something stops me.

'If you hurt the person you trusted. If you turned them into a monster what is to say that you won't do that again. What's to say that you won't have to restart the server? You can't be close with them. For their safety.'

What ever I tried I couldn't stop thinking about how my brother turned into a murderer for me. 

'I'm sorry'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry its not great. I lost motivation at the end. I will be way for Christmas though (19th-27th) but I am trying to write some chapters so that they can come over in that period of time. But I don't know. Byee