chapter 28

Scott slowly built up Rivendale. Spending many days working and weeks alone. He had interacted with a few people such as Fwhip and Gem. 

Fwhip ruled the Grimlands. A place which had a massive redstone rift and was known for its war against the Codfather. Gem was Fwhips twin sister. She ruled over the crystal cliffs. A cliff side empire that was known for the wizardry and amethyst crystals. While they did have an alliance. He still didn't talk to them often.

Today Scott wanted to build something for his bees. Yes he has multiple bees now. Archibald has friends. And so he got to work collecting sand for glass, white wool, concreate powder and calcite. He also collected some spruce wool.

  After collecting the materials he set off to build. Placing layer after layer if blocks. Eventually he came to the glass dome that sat on the top. Making the dome was difficult as he had to make sure it was all even. 

The build took awhile to make but in the end it looked great. All he had to do was decorate the inside. He needed flowers and on a snowy mountain you won't find many flowers. The one poppy he found was down to luck. But in his time in his empire he hadn't seen another flower anywhere in the snow. 

So he made his way over to Lady Kathrine of The Overgrown. The overgrown was meant to be as old, if not older than Rivendale. At least that's what he was told when hi was little. 

As he arrived he started to wonder looking for Kathrine. Eventually, Scott found her, sat by a fountain. She heard his footsteps on the dirt path she had layed out. "Hi Scott" She said with a large smile as she stood up. "Hi" Scott replied with a blank face.

"Here are the flowers" Kathrine pulled out the bundles of flowers, poppies, peonies, lilacs and some other flowers. "Thanks" Scott took the flowers and passed over the stacks of wool she had asked for. "Hope they help." She stated before waving goodbye to Scott.

Scott made it home before dark and placed down the flowers, having a few spare he put them n the barrels then made his way up to his bed. Looking at the poppy he found on the first night once more

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the no chapters, I really can't remember if it was this book or my other one but I was out of the country for Christmas. But I am back now. Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.