Chapter 17

"So, Is it a deal?

"Yes" Xornoth said his voice quavering. "what did you say? I couldn't hear you." "I said, Yes." "Yes, what?" Xornoth had been warned about making deals with the dead, unformed and trapped, most times it land in catastrophe and the victim of the deal not getting what they wanted or where promised. But something about this one felt... different to say the least, they felt sincere and trustworthy. "It's a deal." He finally answered with confidence.

"Splendid, this will be GREAT!" No backing down now, he had officially mad a deal with a trapped dead. 'I sure hope it will be great." He thought to himself. "It will don't worry" Xornoth soon made his way back to his bed before his parents wake up and he gets in trouble. They had a big day today as a meeting with all the emperors and heirs, to know who will be taking over each empire. Some, like Shubble, didn't really have a choice as they where only children. But others, like himself, would have to be chosen by their parents. Although some emperors married other emperors( Crystal cliffs and Grimlands for example) so those siblings would get an empire each and its just down to which empire they will get.

Laying and starring  at the ceiling once more, Xornoth listened for his parents footsteps. After awhile their mother came in," Boys time to get up, and please hurry, you don't have long until you have to leave." And with that she shut the door and walked away. The two boys quickly got ready into their formal outfits. Xornoth wore a black and red suit like outfit and a dark purple cloak with gold edging, while Scott wore dark blue and white version, white cloak with gold edging. Making their way downstairs, they heard a door slam.

They went towards the sound and saw their father outside, he was frustrated about something. "Okay we're ready." "Good, hope you've got you're flying wings on because we've got to fly over to spawn." And with that they started to fly over to spawn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm exhausted, this chapter took me 2 days and while that's not much in theory. I've also been very busy this week as well. Updates will slow down as school is starting up again next week for me and I'm NOT ready. lol. Anyways see ya

word count- 396