Chapter 29 Twenty-nine BUG

Kusuo's [Hypnosis] does not have the same restrictions as when traditional hypnosis is activated. Traditional hypnosis is achieved through suggestions, such as sounds, or with the help of artifacts to achieve the purpose of hypnotizing a person. Kusuo's [Hypnosis] is a kind of superpower. Although it has some special requirements, it is not a problem for Kusuo.

Conan, Ayumi, and the others hadn't noticed the arrival of Kusuo and Yushan yet, so they devoted themselves to attacking Conan.

The quarrels between children would not take others into consideration, otherwise Yushan and Kusuo would not hear it from such a distance.

The staff nearby were very helpless. Do you know where this place is? This is a haunted house! How about respecting our profession? If you really encounter a ghost, will you still fight among yourself when your life is threatened? !

Although they know that such things as ghosts cannot exist, it does not prevent them from using them to complain.

Ayumi hugged Conan for a while, and her little heart was relieved after being frightened just now, but she still didn't dare to look at the realistic props that scared her just now. "It's really scary, but Conan-kun happens to be right next to me..." So I pounced on him without thinking.

I hugged Conan-kun and was so happy! Ayumi's cheeks were red, and everything she was thinking was written on her face.

"Don't be afraid of this kind of thing." Conan, who had been silent since being criticized, comforted Ayumi, "The ghosts and corpses in the haunted house are all fake. What we saw along the way were all manipulated by the staff of the haunted house. , so there is absolutely no need to be afraid."

"So..." Ayumi lowered her head and pouted, knowing in her heart that it was one thing, but what she saw with her eyes was another. If you suddenly see something so weird and bloody, you will definitely scream out in fear.

"But this one is quite realistic."

What frightened Ayumi was the half-cut corpse. The long blood stains dragged for a long time. The internal organs could be seen clearly. Even the shape of the blood was very blurred. nature. In the gap between the messy black hair, you can see a face with a twisted and unwilling expression, and the wide-open eyes reveal full of despair and regret.

"Ah, Uncle Yushan." Hearing the familiar voice, Ayumi turned around and saw her Uncle Yushan, "Uncle Yushan, are you and Uncle Kusuo here to experience the haunted house too?" "Well, that's right.

"Yushan showed a meaningful smile to Conan. He came to find 'friends and rivals' for Conan's classmates. Don't they all say that invincibility is lonely? If there is someone who can cause trouble for him, the little detective must be You won't be lonely anymore.

"Uh..." Conan rubbed his arms. Why did he suddenly feel cold?

"Aoko, hold on too tight, hold on too tight!" Kaito's cry of pain got closer and closer, "Really, why do you come to the haunted house if you are afraid of ghosts?" The

figures of the boy and Aome appeared in front of Conan and the others. The complaining boy kept trying to save his battered arm, but was held tightly by Qingmei.

"Ao, Aoko is not afraid!" Nakamori Aoko's hands were trembling, but she didn't show any weakness at all.

"Eh?" Kaito lowered his eyes and smiled evilly, "Ah! Aoko, look over there!"

"What?" Aoko reflexively followed Kaito's finger and said, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I heard. Kaito, who had attacked sonically at close range, now felt dizzy and his ears were ringing.