Chapter 76 BUG

In one night, Yushan and Kusuo didn't give much tutoring to Nishitani Yu. They mainly focused on understanding his true level, which was basically doing test papers.

Moreover, after the volleyball club training ended, it was not too early for Nishitani to return home. After dinner and finishing papers, it was already past eleven o'clock.

"Then Nishitani-kun, please have a good rest tonight." Taking the paper prepared by Nishitani Yu in their hands, Yushan and Kusuo stood up.

"You are coming from Tokyo. Where will you stay at night?"

"Aunt Mari is ready. It will be next door to you, Nishitani-kun." Yushan pointed to the wall on the right.

"That's good." Xi Guxi showed a big smile. It looked sunny and... heroic when driving.

Yes, Nishitani, who is less than 1.6 meters tall and can be considered petite, has a bold personality. The completely opposite type to Dong Fengxu, the ace of their team...

"That's right." Yushan, who was about to walk out of Nishitani Xi's room, suddenly stopped, turned around and asked, "Nishitani-kun, are you allowed to be there when your volleyball club is training? ?"

"Hey~ Are Yushan also interested in volleyball?!" As soon as she talked about volleyball, Nishitani Yu's eyes lit up immediately as she had no energy after taking the test papers all night, "No problem, yes, yes, what do you guys recommend? Do you mind tutoring another person? He's also from our volleyball club."

"Before we come, you should have someone tutor you, okay?" This time it was Kusuo who spoke, "That would be a little rude." "It's okay, it's

okay." Nishitani smiled and waved his hand, "Don't worry if you are strong, hahaha."

[It seems that the other one is also such an idiot. 】

When Nishitani Yu was doing the paper, Yushan and Kusuo were beside him. It was very clear what level he was and what state he was in when he answered the paper. Presumably, the classmate who yelled at Li had a terrible headache.

After saying "good night", Yushan and Kusuo entered the room that Nishitani Mari had prepared for them.

It was a Japanese-style room, with two quilts already laid out on the tatami, with a large gap in between. Presumably, the relationship between the two boys was taken into consideration. However, Nishitani’s mother thought too much.

After Kusuo saw the situation in the room clearly, he used his telekinesis to move the two quilts together.

They were very used to sleeping together.

"Yushan likes volleyball very much?" During this period of physical education class, he played basketball, baseball and even table tennis and badminton, but volleyball was not scheduled yet.

"Would you like to watch it?" Youshan tilted his head, "Actually, I'm just a little curious about volleyball. Why would I overcome even the studies I don't like for a sport, so I can find the passion I have lost."

"It's a very dangerous idea, if Hui Lu knows about it..."

"Ahem, so I'll just look for it here in Karasuno. I'd better continue to be an 'old man' when I get home."

*** *** *** *********

Miyagi Prefecture Karasuno High School, once a volleyball powerhouse, is now known as a declining powerhouse and a crow that cannot fly. It is a school where the story of volleyball begins.

"How is it! Our school!" Xi Guxi turned his back to the school gate, held four hands in his right hand, and pointed his thumb towards himself, looking full of pride. "In the past, our school has also entered the national stage and won the championship. Now, we will lead it again and enter the national competition again!" Youshan applauded and gave loyal wishes: "Come on, you will succeed