Chapter 142 BUG

In the evening, Conan stood in front of the window of the villa and heard Takagi's surprised voice in his ears. Most of his face was covered by flat glasses, reflecting the light under the afterglow of the setting sun.

[It seems that evidence has been found. ] Yushan leaned on Kusuo and looked in the direction of Conan, [He had shown such an expression the previous two times when he discovered the truth and had tangible evidence. ]

'Does he want to use Mouri Kogoro to solve the case? Kusuo, who had been listening to Conan's thoughts, looked at a certain uncle who was still confused, "What should we do?" '

[The power of technology. ] Yushan imitated Conan and touched his chin. Without Kusuo's omnipotent superpower, we need a high-tech that can create various small abilities.

Such as watch-type anesthesia guns, bow-tie voice changers, powerful sneakers, etc., all rely on the power of 'technology' to achieve things that are impossible.

On the other side, Conan had already put his idea into action. Behind Kogoro Mori's back, he aimed his watch at the back of his neck and shot out an anesthetic needle. The effect was so strong that the anesthetic needle disappeared as soon as it touched the skin. disappeared, and at the same time, Mouri Kogoro fell asleep instantly.

Kusuo: '...'

Is this really the power of technology?

Yes, the will of Conan's world calls it high-tech, and that's high-tech.

After finding a corner with few people, Conan hid casually and started his reasoning in the voice of Kogoro Mouri.

Kusuo: '...Why didn't everyone see such an obvious person? 'And the place where the sound came from is completely different. Why are they surrounding Kogoro Mori who has already fallen asleep?

[About this, Kusuo, it’s better not to complain. 】He has seen these flaws many times on the Internet in his previous life. However, if the author wants to blind these people, you cannot go against his wishes. [After Mouri Kogoro woke up, he had no memory of the case at all. Didn't they all have no doubts. 】

Anyway, there will always be a way to make it come true in the end. Unfortunately, others have already come to this world and have no chance to see how Qingshan makes it come true.

Well, if you don’t travel through time, you may not have a chance. After all, everyone knows that Conan has been stopped and will be suspended indefinitely.

*** *** *** *** ***

At the beginning of Mouri Kogoro’s reasoning, the crew, including director Kurosaki Shio, actor Roku Shentou and heroine Okino Yoko, was one of the suspects. Tsubouchi Yukie must also be present. Similarly, anyone who had the opportunity to come into contact with the murder props was taken to the lobby of the villa by the police.

Asahina Ryuuo was also a must-have, and Kusuo and Yuyama, who appeared as assistants, naturally followed him. As for the other staff, they were also curious about the truth of the case. Although they were not forced to be present, they were also watching the famous detective from the outside. Mystery show.

"In the case of the murder of Naoya Maeno, who played the deceased, we have found conclusive evidence. The murderer, Sang, it's not too late to surrender now." Conan glanced at Yukie Tsubouchi, who was standing behind him, and saw that she was still unmoved. If he moves, he lowers his eyelids.

"Maenoya Naoya was seriously injured by Ms. Yukie Tsubouchi with a knife in full view of the public. The knife was not only a real knife, but also had the venom of a poisonous snake on it. He must have made such preparations with the mentality of killing. Therefore, the murderer He hates Maeno Naoya." Conan's voice was neither sad nor happy, using the voice of Mouri Kogoro, which was even deeper, "Then, who changed the props into real swords? The first thing that will be suspected is, The prop master of the prop team."