Chapter 69 BUG

Youth Academy, how should I put it, the name is very similar to the protagonist.

As the protagonist team, there will always be treatment as the protagonist team, for example - attracting opponents.

In the second half of Fuji Shusuke's counterattack, Hyotei, who is also from a famous tennis school, came here to watch the game. Among them, the director of the tennis department, Mr. Atobe, naturally came as well.

From an opponent's perspective, Atobe Keigo pays close attention to Seigaku's captain Tezuka Kunimitsu and the genius Fuji Shusuke.

Along with Atobe Keigo, besides Takahiro Kagachi, there was also Ryo Shishido.

Shishido Ryo, who was playing with a tennis racket on his finger, looked at Kanchu Tsuki who was losing in the court, and did not hide his ridicule: "That guy's loss is really ugly~" After saying this, Shishido Ryo turned his gaze

from Guan Yue's body was retracted, but he stopped midway through. The tennis racket standing on his fingers lost balance and fell to the ground with a 'pop'.

"What's wrong?" Atobe Keigo glanced at the tennis racket lying on the ground. It was really rare for Shishito Ryo to drop the tennis racket.

The owner of the tennis racket did not pick up his 'partner' at this moment. He pointed at them diagonally and turned around to ask his captain: "Atobe, that person, is that person Teiko's Akashi?" "

Akaashi? Why did Akashi Seijuro appear here?" Atobe Keigo shook his head, but also looked over, and then a surprised expression appeared in his eyes.

Shishido Ryo picked up his racket, "Isn't that Akashi a basketball player? Why did he come to watch the tennis match?"

Echizen Ryoma, who was sitting behind them, put down the hand holding his hat and looked at it with curiosity. Kusuo. [Hey~ Is that person Akashi Seijuro? 】

Before Echizen Ryoma returned to Japan from the United States, he also checked the major famous schools in Japan. The famous tennis school Ritsukaida has won two consecutive championships, the famous basketball school Teiko Middle School has also won the second consecutive championship, and the famous volleyball school Kitagawa Daiichi Middle School.

Although the latter two schools have little to do with Ryoma, who plays tennis, they do not prevent Ryoma from getting to know them. Among them, he is quite interested in the miraculous Teiko Basketball Club.

If he hadn't been playing tennis with his stinky dad since he was a child, maybe he would have gone to Diguang.

Because of that kiss in the morning, Kusuo had been consciously controlling his [telepathy], so he didn't pay attention to Narcissus at the moment, no, the arrival of the Ice Emperor.

Until Shishido Ryo walked in front of him.

After Fuji Shusuke's game in the stadium, Shiba Saori took many photos of Fuji Shusuke with satisfaction, and when he came to his senses, he saw the Hyotei main selection walking towards Kusuo.

"Inoue-senpai, that person is the right choice for the Ice Emperor."

Inoue Mamoru, who originally wanted to find out more about Seigaku's data geek Inui Sadaharu, followed Shiba Saori's finger and said, "Yes, that is Ice Emperor." The Emperor's first choice is Ryo Shido." It can be said that he is the most recognizable person among the Hyōtei besides Atobe Keigo, to the extent that you can know who he is even if you can't see his face.

Who knows that Shishido Ryo has long, silky hair...

So even if he just looked at the back, Inoue Mamoru recognized the person at a glance.