Chapter 66 BUG

In the end, Yushan and Kusuo finally came...

"It shouldn't take long, just go out and relax." In the end, Yushan could only comfort himself and Kusuo in this way.

Why did things develop like this? This is all caused by Hui Lu Chuzhi's popularity.

The PK Academy Tennis Club has entered the Tokyo Metropolitan Conference, which is a happy thing for the school and their class.

One by one, the boys expressed their support and went to the competition to cheer them on. The girls were also very supportive of Hairo Kitashi, the class president. After asking most of the class and getting affirmative answers, the one who initially asked The classmate stopped asking questions and simply said, "Okay! Let's go with the whole class!"

Kusuo and Yushan, who were not asked, were silent.

Now that the whole class is together, the person who is not going will obviously become extremely conspicuous and unsociable. Maybe he will be treated differently by his classmates in the next period of time.

This was completely contrary to Kusuo's desire to keep a low profile.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

The competition venue of the Tokyo Metropolitan Conference is held at an outdoor stadium in the next city. Due to the different cities of the participating teams, the entrance time of the Tokyo Metropolitan Conference is It's ten o'clock in the morning, and the official start of the game is at ten thirty.

The tennis club members gathered at the school at eight o'clock in the morning and headed to the competition venue together. As for the students who cheer for us, there are no very detailed requirements, as long as they arrive at the scene before the game starts.

The deputy squad leader will wait outside the venue to pick up people, so that the last person arrives but cannot find the team.

Such considerate behavior always made Yushan feel as if he was calling someone by name.

You must do what you promised, even if you don’t want to do it.

At around nine o'clock in the morning, Yushan said to his mother and went out with his wallet. Kusuo was already waiting outside the door.

"Kusuo, morning~" Yushan smiled at Kusuo, pushed open the iron door and walked to Kusuo's side, "Should we take the train or go directly?" "

Compared to this, there is another thing." Kusuo shook his head Zumi Yushan's hand held him under Yushan's puzzled gaze, and he teleported to a nearby park.

"Since [teleportation] is used, why don't you just go to the competition and show up..." Before he could finish speaking, the last word was forced into his stomach.

In the woods in a corner of the park, two boys with outstanding looks in everyday clothes were kissing intimately.

It's a pity that there were no onlookers for such a beautiful scene.

Ever since the school festival, Kusuo has opened an incredible door.

When the two came out of the park, Yushan's cheeks still had a blush that had not dissipated, but Kusuo's face was calm and composed, but the satisfaction in his eyes was blocked by green lenses.

# I have a reason to eat tofu openly #

# Where did the former Saiki Kusuo go? #

It was less than ten o'clock when Yushan and Kusuo arrived outside the competition venue. This was the result of their slowing down.