Chapter 117 BUG

The words 'girls only' are really very light, very close to the background color of the event card, and someone who is careless may not be able to spot it.

"This is fraud!" Yushan was very angry, "Fraudulent consumption!" '

Calm down, although I also want to let this clever shop burn spontaneously, but now is not the time to think about this. Kusuo, who had a dark background, calmly reassured Yuyama.

"You don't look calm at all with your expression."

'This happens everywhere. If the desserts in this store are not delicious, I will make them cry and apologize! '

It's getting darker and darker, Kusuo. In your current state, it's 100% credible to say that you are the biggest BOSS in the world. "You should calm down, there are flames all around you."

'No, I still control my telekinesis very well. Kusuo returned to his previous calm demeanor, and flatly denied that the person just now was him.

In the blink of an eye, he teleported back to Qi Mu's house in a remote place where no one had passed.

In Kusuo's bedroom, Yushan and Kusuo were still discussing that dessert shop that deceived their feelings.

"Fortunately, I didn't find out after entering." Yushan could only comfort himself and Kusuo, "But we are already in this era, what about the equality between men and women?" '

Well, after all, girls' appetites do matter. Much smaller than boys. '

"500 yen for all you can eat is not much for a girl to eat. Thinking about the calories a cake brings, it is enough to deter many girls."

Today's girls really attach great importance to weight. In order to control their body shape and Regarding weight, many girls support boiled vegetables or lettuce salad, which is a very bland diet, let alone cakes with terrible calorie content.

'Youshan, do you want to go? All you can eat for 500 yen. '

*** *** *** *** *** ***

"After what I said yesterday, there is nothing more to say." Youshan yawned slightly. On the way home from school, he really couldn't bear it. Zumi asked Kusuo again: "Why are the two of us not within the range of all-you-can-eat?"

"Don't worry, it will be fine soon." 'Kusuo remained motionless.

"Are you going to use [thought control]? Let the staff in that store think we are girls?" Although he knew that Kusuo had many super powers, among the abilities that Yushan knew, it was obviously of little help now. There is only one extremely powerful [thought control] that is impossible to guard against. "But in this case, the sacrifice would be too great."

'There is no need to use [thought control]. "If it's not this ability

, then it won't make us two girls." Youshan said casually. Just after he finished speaking, he froze and turned to look at his boyfriend stiffly, "No way... … ”

'You got the answer right, do you need a prize? How about all-you-can-eat desserts for 500 yen? '

"No way, Kusuo, you can even do a gender change?!" Yushan was really surprised by Kusuo. Even when he knew that Kusuo was a superpower, he was not as surprised as he was now. No, or rather surprised. More appropriate. "Wait a minute, since you can change your gender, are you a boy or a girl?"

'I told you not to think so wildly. Kusuo glanced at Yushan helplessly. Sometimes he felt that if the person with superpowers was Yushan, he would probably use all kinds of abilities to his advantage.