Chapter 131 BUG

On January 3rd, Yushan returned to Pinmu City by plane with his parents. In the afternoon, Ryuichi Yoshida went to work.

Having completed his homework and having nothing to worry about, Yushan lived a life like a fairy at home.

Leaning on Kusuo's billowing body, Yushan would lean on or lie down, chatting with Kusuo about something or other, or introducing him to basic classics and novels. The two of them stayed together all day, and at night when it got completely dark, they ate After dinner, it is time for young people.

A young man with a lot of firepower and a physically powerful young man has enough firepower to burn down the city.

How can you know the aroma of meat if you have never eaten it? After tasting the taste of coffee pudding, can ordinary desserts satisfy you?

cannot.

Not to mention, Kusuo hadn't tasted the delicious coffee pudding for nearly ten days since before. Once he had it, he couldn't stop eating it.

The time, place and people are favorable, so naturally you have to make enough money.

Until the beginning of school, even if there was Gungun to hold, touch and rub, it could not warm Yushan's tired heart.

Superpowers or something, this is so cheating!

Yushan decided to break up with Kusuo for ten minutes.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

After the start of the third semester, Yushan completely entrusted his mother to Saiki Kurumi.

Seeing that the mother's due date is approaching, Yushan has to go to school, and his father has to go to work, it is really uneasy to have only one pregnant woman at home.

The closer the due date is, the more nervous he becomes, especially Yushan, who is going to be

an older brother. This is his younger brother who he has watched grow up little by little. Yushan's expectations are greater than those of his own parents.

Holding his chin and looking out the window, Youshan's ears completely filtered out the sound of the teacher's lecture on the podium, and he didn't know where his mind wandered.

"Yushan, come to your senses. The teacher is going to ask you to get up and answer the questions." Kusuo didn't look sideways, but he immediately informed the distracted good student.

Sure enough, as soon as Yushan came to his senses, the English teacher on the stage called Yushan up: "Yoshida, come and read this paragraph and translate it again."

Yushan, who had not been listening to the class at all, stood up calmly and said He picked up the textbook on the table. In fact, he didn't listen at all. When the teacher said to turn the page, he became completely distracted.

Unlike ordinary students who would panic if they were caught distracted, Yushan had no such worries at all.

'Page 93, paragraph 5. '

Because someone will remind him that he doesn't have to worry about the teacher seeing or hearing his voice being too loud or moving too much.

Yushan's eyes quickly locked on that paragraph, scanned it calmly, and began to read.

With a calm and warm tone, people seemed to be intoxicated by his voice. They clearly didn't like English so much, but it seemed that they had completely remembered it after he read it.

This was the first time that the teacher asked Yushan to get up and read the text. He did not expect that it would have such an effect. After a long time, when Yushan's voice fell, the classroom burst into warm applause, as if he had just performed some impassioned speech. The same as speaking.