steal my ring

Yeosang and Wooyoung had been dating for a few months now, and they were utterly in love with each other. They would often go on cute dates together, holding hands and stealing kisses from each other whenever they got the chance. They had started to act like a couple, even though they had not officially announced it to their friends.

One night, they were all cuddled up in a pile, with San, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and some other friends. Wooyoung was tracing circles on Yeosang's arm, and they both had their eyes closed, enjoying each other's company. Seonghwa couldn't help but notice a shiny ring on Wooyoung's finger.

He nudged Hongjoong, and they both looked at each other, surprised. Wooyoung was wearing a ring? They had never seen him wear it before. They had to know what it meant.

Wooyoung noticed their looks and giggled, "It's just a promise ring, guys. Yeosang gave it to me."

Yeosang, with his eyes still closed, took off the ring from Wooyoung's finger and put it on his own. "Don't steal my promise ring, dummy," he muttered, a small smile playing on his lips.

Seonghwa glanced at Hongjoong, who was also looking at him, and he could tell they were both thinking the same thing. "We are married," Wooyoung said, still giggling.

Everyone burst out laughing, and Yeosang snuggled even closer to Wooyoung, resting his head on his chest. "I can't believe you stole my ring," Wooyoung said, teasing him.

"It's not stealing if it was mine to begin with," Yeosang replied, a mischievous glint in his eye.

They all continued to cuddle, talking and laughing late into the night. Yeosang and Wooyoung held onto each other's hands, their fingers interlaced, a sign of their love and commitment to each other.

As the night wore on, they all eventually fell asleep, surrounded by the warmth of their friends and the love they shared with each other.