can't sleep

Yeosang sat in his classroom, his eyes heavy with exhaustion and his body aching with tiredness. He had barely slept the night before, too consumed by thoughts of Seonghwa and their relationship. He was missing Seonghwa more than ever, and the longing for his touch was becoming unbearable.

As the lesson droned on, Yeosang felt his eyes begin to droop, his head slowly nodding forward. He was about to succumb to the sleep that was tugging at his mind, when the teacher's voice suddenly cut through the silence.

"Yeosang, are you awake?" The teacher's sharp tone brought Yeosang back to reality. He blinked rapidly, looking around the classroom in confusion.

"I-I'm awake, sir," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and trying to focus on the lesson.

The teacher eyed him warily, then went back to speaking. Yeosang tried his best to concentrate, but his mind kept drifting back to Seonghwa. He missed him so much, missed the sensation of his arms around him, missed the scent of his skin. He felt a lump form in his throat, and a tear rolled down his cheek.

One of his classmates noticed and nudged him. "Hey, are you okay?"

Yeosang shook his head, tears streaming down his face. "I'm just so tired," he whispered.

The teacher overheard him and sighed. "Yeosang, can you come up to my desk for a moment?"

Yeosang reluctantly got up from his seat, wiping away his tears with the back of his sleeve. The teacher raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are you feeling sick? Do you need to go home?"

Yeosang shook his head. "No, sir, I'm just really tired. I couldn't sleep last night."

The teacher looked at him sympathetically. "I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should take a quick nap before the next lesson."

"I...I don't have anywhere to sleep," Yeosang said hesitantly. "My dorm room is too noisy and I just can't fall asleep there."

The teacher thought for a moment, then spoke up. "You know what? I have a spare classroom down the hall. It's empty right now, so you can go there and rest for a bit. But only for a little while, okay?"

Yeosang nodded gratefully, wiping his cheeks again. "Thank you, sir."

He made his way down the hall to the empty classroom, his heart heavy with fatigue. He didn't even bother taking off his shoes before lying down on the hard floor, his backpack serving as a makeshift pillow.

As soon as he lay down, he felt himself being overwhelmed by emotion. He missed Seonghwa so much, missed the way he made him feel safe and loved. He yearned for the feel of Seonghwa's arms around him, the sound of his heartbeat in his ear.

Suddenly, the door to the classroom burst open and in walked Seonghwa, his face creased with concern. "Yeosang, what are you doing here? Are you okay?"

Yeosang sat up, a little dazed. "Seonghwa? How did you...?"

"I came to check up on you," Seonghwa said, his eyes softening. "I noticed you seemed off this morning, so I decided to come here and see if I could help."

Yeosang felt his heart swell with love for Seonghwa. "I missed you so much," he said, his voice cracking. "I couldn't sleep last night...I just wanted to be in your arms."

Seonghwa's expression softened even further, and he knelt down beside Yeosang. "I'm sorry, baby. I've been so busy and I didn't realize how much you were missing me. But I'm here now, and I'll be here for as long as you need me."

He pulled Yeosang into his arms, and Yeosang immediately felt a sense of calm wash over him. He inhaled deeply, taking in Seonghwa's comforting scent, and felt his exhaustion begin to fade away.

"I love you," he whispered, burying his face in Seonghwa's neck.

"I love you too," Seonghwa replied, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of Yeosang's head. "I promise, I'll always be here for you."