comfort

Hongjoong could sense the tension that was radiating off Yeosang. He knew that his boyfriend had been holed up working on school projects for hours, without even bothering to take a break. It was no wonder that Yeosang looked completely exhausted and drained.

As Yeosang sat in his chair, staring blankly at his computer screen, Hongjoong came over and pulled him into a tight embrace. Yeosang immediately buried his face into Hongjoong's hoodie, finding solace in the cozy warmth that emanated off the fabric.

"You've been at this for hours, baby," Hongjoong said softly, rubbing soothing circles on Yeosang's back. "You need to take a break. Let me take care of you."

Yeosang shook his head, feeling the weight of all the unfinished work crushing him. "I can't," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

Hongjoong tilted Yeosang's chin up so that they were looking into each other's eyes. "Yes, you can," he said firmly. "You're not alone in this, Yeosang. I'm here for you, always."

With that, Hongjoong gently pulled Yeosang up from his chair and led him over to their bed. He made sure that Yeosang was comfortable, tucking him in with the blankets and fluffing up his pillows.

Then, Hongjoong climbed into bed next to Yeosang, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. He buried his face in Yeosang's hair, inhaling his scent, and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

For the first time in hours, Yeosang felt his tense muscles begin to relax. The weight on his shoulders slowly lifted as he allowed himself to succumb to the cozy embrace of his boyfriend.

"You make everything better, Hongjoong," Yeosang said softly, sniffling as he wiped away a stray tear.

Hongjoong kissed Yeosang's forehead gently. "That's what I'm here for," he said with a lopsided grin. "Now, let's get some rest. You can tackle the schoolwork later."

With that, the two of them snuggled deeper into the blankets, content in each other's embrace. Yeosang finally allowed himself to drift off into a peaceful slumber, safe in the knowledge that he had someone who loved him unconditionally and would always be there for him.