mornings are the best

"Baby, Yeosangie, come here," Wooyoung whispered, pulling his best friend in a hug, the slightly older still half asleep. Wooyoung loved morning because of this, he could kiss, hug, have skinship when Yeosang was still half asleep.

"Morning," Yeosang huffed, hugging the younger back, hands resting on his hips. His clouded mind didn't bother pulling away from the intimate embrace, enjoying the warmth and comfort that Wooyoung provided.

Wooyoung nuzzled his face into the crook of Yeosang's neck, inhaling deeply, savoring the familiar scent that always made him feel at ease. "Morning, baby," he whispered, his voice filled with affection.

Yeosang let out a contented sigh, his body relaxing further into the embrace. "I love waking up like this," he mumbled, barely coherent as he slowly came out of his half-asleep state. "It feels so safe and comforting."

Wooyoung smiled against Yeosang's skin, his lips gently grazing over the soft skin of his neck. "I feel the same way," he murmured, his voice laced with adoration. "Being able to hold you like this, knowing that you're right here with me, it's the best feeling in the world."

Yeosang's fingers traced small circles on Wooyoung's lower back, the gesture soothing and intimate. "You make every morning better," he whispered, his voice filled with gratitude. "I'm so lucky to have you."

Wooyoung's heart swelled with love, the intensity of his emotions almost overwhelming. He pulled back slightly, cupping Yeosang's face with both hands and planting a gentle kiss on his lips. It was a soft, lingering kiss, full of tenderness and affection.

"I love you, Yeosangie," Wooyoung whispered, his voice filled with sincerity. "Thank you for being a part of my life, for bringing so much joy and love into it."

Yeosang smiled, his eyes filled with warmth and love as he looked back at Wooyoung. "And I love you, Wooyoung," he replied softly, his voice filled with equal sincerity. "I'm grateful every day to have you by my side, to have this beautiful connection between us."

They stayed in each other's arms for a moment longer, embracing the silent understanding and the deep love that bound them together. Morning routines and rituals may change over time, but the love and affection they shared were constants that filled their hearts with happiness and contentment.