babies

Baby, do you think babies are stupid?" Yeosang asked absentmindedly, cheek pressed on the pillow and laying on the bed on his stomach.

"They are, but they are also cute and innocent. Just like you, Yeosangie," Wooyoung cooed, pressing his thumb on a particular knot on Yeosang's back.

"Oh fuck, that was bothering me," Yeosang groaned, melting under Wooyoung's touch. "But seriously, babies must be so clueless about everything. They just cry and eat and poop, that's it."

Wooyoung chuckled, continuing to massage Yeosang's back. "Well, they are just beginning to learn about the world around them. Everything is new and exciting to them. It's actually kind of endearing in a way."

Yeosang hummed in agreement, relaxing further under Wooyoung's skilled hands. "I guess you're right. Maybe I should give babies more credit. They might be onto something with their simplicity."

Wooyoung smiled, leaning down to plant a soft kiss on Yeosang's cheek. "Just like you said, babies are cute and innocent. And just like you, they have a lot to learn and grow. But we can all learn a little something from their carefree nature."

Yeosang turned his head to meet Wooyoung's gaze, a small smile playing on his lips. "You always have a way of making me see things in a different light. Thank you, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung smiled back, brushing a strand of hair away from Yeosang's face. "Anytime, Yeosangie. I'll always be here to help you see things from a new perspective. Just like a baby discovering the world for the first time."