War Episode 6 [Finale]

A/N: This chapter is a follow-up of the last chapter in the War series. Contains fictional characters and will be set in the setting of Fairy Tail and the Seven Deadly Sins manga series. Watch them if you have any questions. As always, hit the star. Your support by voting this chapter will be gratefully appreciated.

On the continent of Ishtar, the Seven Deadly Sins ended the reign of terror of the Baram Alliance. Led by a retired general of Iceberg's army, they started their comeback by reinstating Tsar Nicholas II on the throne. Long story short, his power-hungry Prime Minister secretly toppled him from the throne, then seized it for himself. In the media, he claimed that the Tsar was ill and temporarily stepped down, willingly leaving the throne to him. Almost everyone in Iceberg bought his lie on public television, except for General Dmitry Brezhnev. He was certain that the Tsar wasn't ill, he was forced to step down and give the throne to the Prime Minister. In order to secure their unwavering allegiance, he organized an additional press conference, during which he asserted that the Tsar had been targeted during his recuperation from illness. The perpetrators were the Seven Deadly Sins, a mercenary army led by General Brezhnev. So they were all accused of treason, but before they could be executed, they disappeared without a trace. Six soldiers in the Seven Deadly Sins left the country on exile, but Brezhnev stayed behind. Now the last member of the mercenary army, took advantage of the chaos and uncertainty that ensued. Empowered by his newly acquired authority, he embarked on a mission to forge partnerships with morally compromised politicians and powerful individuals, devising a heroic scheme to wrest control of the entire country. But they were all loyal to the Prime Minister, so Dmitry was placed under house arrest. It has been many years since he was captured and the bounties were issued for his subordinates, which were then printed and sold to bounty hunters across the entire kingdom. They searched all over the continent, but came back empty-handed. Eventually, the bounty hunters took their anger out on the public, blaming the Seven Deadly Sins. Consequently, Mr. Brezhnev was extremely unpopular. However, being placed under house arrest diminished the significance of his unpopularity, rendering it inconsequential. Eventually, he escaped one night and rushed to the local train station. He managed to catch the very last train going to the Kingdom of Seven, where he was aware that one of his loyal companions was hiding. When he arrived at the station in Rosalba, he searched for his first companion, the Knight of Greed. He was a young adult currently working as a lawyer's assistant in Rosalba. As Dmitry navigated through the bustling streets of Rosalba, he couldn't shake off the feeling of anticipation. The Knight of Greed had always been resourceful and cunning, making him the perfect ally in their quest for revenge. Yet, finding him amidst the city's labyrinthine alleys was proving to be a daunting task.

After a long wait in a local cafe, a compassionate lawyer graciously invited him into his law office and kindly served him tea as he searched for his associate. Finally, a young man named Mikhail A. Alexievich entered the firm's lobby and laid eyes on his leader, whom he hadn't seen in many years. With a mix of excitement and relief, Dmitry stood up and embraced his long-lost associate, tightening his grip as if to make up for the years they had spent apart. The two men locked eyes, sharing a silent understanding that their pursuit of revenge was now within reach. Mikhail, no longer bound by the constraints of his former job, found himself liberated. The return of the Knight of Greed marked the revival of a potent force, now operating on the fringes of society as an outlaw. With a newfound sense of purpose, the ex-associate's mind raced with plans and strategies, knowing that his actions would forever change the course of both their lives. As they exchanged knowing smiles, they silently vowed to unleash chaos upon the very institution that had once rejected them, fueling their hunger for revenge with a burning determination. The lawyer made the decision to change the name of his firm, formerly known as the Law Offices of O'Reilly and Alexievich, to a more sophisticated and distinguished title - the Law Office of O'Reilly Esq. This meant that Mr. O'Reilly was now the sole owner of the law firm in Rosalba. He was delighted to discover that his reputation as a lawyer in corporate and civil law remained intact despite dismissing his partner. Mr. Alexievich and Captain Brezhnev expressed their gratitude before hastily making their way to the train station. Their destination was Era Town, and they had to catch the first train before sunrise. After a lengthy rail journey, they finally arrived in the city's train station. With unwavering determination, they tirelessly scoured the town in pursuit of Solomon Alexievich, Mikhail's adopted brother and their former comrade. Going from one street to the next, they tirelessly interrogated the residents, presenting them with a weathered photograph of Solomon. Amidst their homeland's brutal political oppression, he stood as their final ray of hope in their relentless pursuit of the truth. The people of the town shared cautious looks and spoke in low voices, suggesting that Era Town held secrets yet to be uncovered. Unfortunately, the secret they uncovered would haunt them for the rest of their lives. Solomon, the courageous hero, valiantly battled the torment of deceitful allegations for five long years, enduring the immense burden of the Prime Minister of Iceberg's ruthless conspiracy to falsely accuse them of a despicable crime against the Tsar's life. We are deeply saddened to recognize Solomon's unfortunate journey into the dark abyss of drug addiction. Consumed by an overwhelming wrath towards his homeland, he sought solace in a perilous cycle of inhaling cocaine and indulging in excessive drinking.