Chapter 6- Prince of Darkness

It had been a few months since that drunken night with Tommy Lee.

Vince never found out about it, but Nikki kept shooting you heated looks whenever you and Tommy got a little close. Which was fairly often.

Tommy had always been a touchy kind of guy. Whether it was through fist bumps or handshakes or hugs. He liked physical touch and used it to display affection frequently and he was no different with you, even after that night.

Your brother never noticed, he was used to Tommy's touches, but Nikki hated it. Whenever Tommy would be sitting close to you and his shoulder or thigh was touching yours, Nikki would notice and glare. If Tommy wrapped his arm around you or hugged you, Nikki would be glaring. Hell, even when you'd help Tommy with his makeup, Nikki would be there glaring.

It was starting to piss you off because you liked Tommy. You liked his small touches and if you were being honest with yourself, you liked Tommy more than you should as a friend.

He was the sweetest guy, and would show signs of liking you too, but you could never be together, and you both knew it.

Mötley Crüe came first, always.

If Vince ever found out that you and Tommy had slept together let alone dating, Mötley Crüe would be over, and you couldn't do that.

Nikki was right. You couldn't be the reason for the breakup of the band. You weren't worth it and that was okay because Mötley Crüe was the biggest thing to ever happen to you let alone for the four guys and you were not going to be the one to tear it all down.

You would take only being friends with Tommy for the rest of your life if it meant the boys could still be Mötley Crüe.

So, that's what you did.

After the successful show at the US Festival, you continued to join the boys on stage as their official backup singer. The fans were super supportive of you joining the band, and although some media outlets hated everything about you, majority of people seemed to like your presence on stage.

With each show, your confidence rose on stage and by the time the Ozzy Osbourne tour begun, you were a natural.

Mötley Crüe and Ozzy Osbourne hit it off from day one. The Prince of Darkness took the guys under his wing and made them comfortable facing 20,000 people every night, an ego boost like no other they've ever had.

Being on stage with the guys in front of all those people was amazing. No other word for it.

The bands little dream that they had together in the Mötley House was about to become reality. Your days killing cockroaches and stealing food was over. If the US Festival was a spark illuminating what Mötley Crüe would become, then the Ozzy tour was the match that set the whole band ablaze.

"How many chicks have you fucked so far?" Nikki suddenly asked, looking over at Vince.

"I do not want to know the answer to that." You mumbled from where you were laying on your sunchair by the hotel pool.

It was a hot summers morning and surprisingly, you were all awake before midday and decided to spend it out by the pool with drinks. Although, you had gone through the drinks pretty quickly but none of you could be bothered to get up and buy more.

Tommy had stripped down to his underwear, your brother not far off either but was still wearing shorts, while Mick and Nikki wore their usual clothes not seeing the need to change if they weren't getting in the water.

You wore a simple black bikini which resulted in Vince throwing his jacket at you to cover up, but you ignored him. Tommy kept sneaking glances at you when he thought you weren't looking, but you were, because you were sneaking glances at him too.