Lovesickness + a big chance

Came back to the appartement, colt was tearing out yet and was so upset, and Poco, Brock, Bull, Stu and Crow were trying to help him.

Brock: are you okay?
Colt: I don't want to talk about it.
Poco: what happened?
Colt: I said I don't wanna talk about it!!
Stu: Hey Hey, we just want to help you.
Colt: I don't need YOUR HELP! *launches the little table and tries to calm down* have you seen what she did? Thinking is okay while I feel lonely! When I watch some couples... I think how happy they are and how funny they're having... And sometimes... I feel I'm useless and I'll gonna be alone forever. *Cries*
Poco: is this your problem?
Colt: yeah, I feel... I got Lovesick.
Crow: *whispers* do you think he is in love with Shelly?
Brock: yeah, he does.
Stu: poor lonely life... You are trying to say that you want to make a couple all for you?
Colt: stop, it doesn't help anyways.
Poco: i call EMZ, Rosa, Janet, Buzz, Mortis, Charlie, Surge and Maxine, they can help us somehow.

2 hours ago...

EMZ: wait wait wait! You serious colt fell in love with Shelly?
Poco: yes.
Buzz: and what we gonna do?
Janet: help him, no?
Charlie: but if he got a lovesickness how we can help him with that?
Maxine: Shelly doesn't knows that yet.
Surge: mh... He is already cool but... He looks tormented.
Mortis: mh, looks like he got to explain her somehow.
Rosa: OH, I GOT AN IDEA! how about asking her for a date?
Janet: rosa... YOU'RE A GENIUS!
Bull: this is the great and amazing idea!
Stu: all you gotta do, colt, is to be yourself!
Colt: uhm... I think is gonna be hard... Because lately, when I get closer to her, I don't talk, but I still stuck, like I'm into the void, and sometimes when I try to talk I studder like imma dumb, understand what I'm trying to say?
Maxine: this is the thing we gotta to solve it!
Buzz: But... We got to make a plan!
Rosa: I can give some Infos about Shelly, me, janet, charlie, Maxine and EMZ know her since 2030.
Bull: ok, while the girls give Infos on her, we boys gotta prepare colt to di his "HIT"!
Colt: W-WAIT! what hit?
Brock: that you have to be prepared while you two date.
Poco: you gotta hang out and walk around the city.
Crow: for me is better that you take your motorcycle, and use it to ride around the city, heh?
Poco: GREAT IDEA! I call Mico, I ask to him what's the place MOST romantic of the world.
Colt: guys, tomorrow we got the exam, we have to be prepared or none of us will pass.
Maxine: oh, right! The arena exam!
Janet: we gonna unleash our hypercharge!
Surge: and we'll pass the exam!
Mortis: can't wait to see who will pass it! Remember, who'll not pass the exam... *Picks up a knife* no one gonna survive. >:)
All: stop!
??: YOU'RE A BASTARD!
??: UH, YEAH!? SURE ABOUT IT!? BECAUSE I DID NOTHING!
Colt: oh no, again.
Poco: mandy and Chester.
Mandy: STOP LYING! I KNOW YOU DID THAT TO ME!
Chester: WHY NOT!? YOU BETTER GET SOME EYEGLASSES, BECAUSE YOU ARE BLIND ON IT!
Colt: oyy, can you please stop, both of you?
Chester: great, stupid! You woke up all.
Mandy: oh, now's my fault!?
Chester: yeah! It is!
Mandy: I think you got to go to the therapist!
Chester: shut it! Is you the one who screams too loud!
Poco: DUDE, STOP!
Chester & Mandy: NO!
Poco: I got an idea! Colt, you need a little of fun! Come! We take you to the concert of 80's.

After studying EVERYTHING for the exam, colt and the others came to the concert of old years, honestly, colt needed e bit of break after all his depression.

Colt: uh, guys, you sure this is gonna a good idea?
Poco: sure, amigo, relax! You gonna have a lot of fun, here's my uncle Gaspacio, he will TOTALLY help you have a bit of fun... *Opens the door*